[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: chica-k-on-de-argentina-2610.jpg (454KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chica-k-on-de-argentina-2610.jpg
454KB, 1920x1200px
LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
>>
Why don't Argentina and Chilé just fuse into one country? It would look pretty cool and then they really would be MUGI STRONK.
>>
mugi is finnish though...
>>
Why don't all South Americans just commit collective suicide? They would do the world a great favor.
>>
>>1576002
TU MADRE
>>
>>1575977
>argentine propaganda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
>>
>>1575977
>>
>>1576021
fucking wew
>>
Through the gore and the mists, we never can forget
The Falklands, Argentinian,
Crying out across the sea.
Girls and boys, I have given you a sign
The white of my flag is in the mountains and the blue is in the sea.

And once their defenders have been slaughtered
And the foreign usurpers enslaved
We dream of the death rattles of their menfolk
As from their wives' bosoms their children are torn
Their oil shall be mine and mine alone!

And above their shattered homes shall loom the burning face of our Empire
The Falklands, Argentinian,
And Belgrano won't get sunk again!
The ghosts of our dead look down upon you, demanding vengeance,
For my rape and humiliation by the Iron lady
We shall slaughter the bastard English and shatter their fleets
Rend with crimson hands the jewel from their heathen crown,

Or maybe just keep whining about it for another thirty years!
But until we seize this little fucker's country and colonize his homeland
We shall never ever rest
>>
It's literally a baren island with little to no strategic or economic importance.
>>
/discordmafia/ is bumping and then deleting again, I forced them off their bots

or maybe they got scared...

hmm...
>>
>>1577101
>economic importance
There is potential for oil which would be quite a windfall in taxes for anyone who owns it.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/feb/07/falkland-islands-oil-britain-argentina
>Geological surveys suggest there could be up to 60bn barrels beneath the seabed around the British territory, a bonanza that would transform islands famed for sheep, fish and remoteness.
That could shoot it up into one of the top 10 oil fields.
>>
En resumen, Gran Bretaña tiene the Falklands debido a los deseos democráticos de los habitantes. ¿Quiénes son los verdaderos imperialistas aquí?
Islas Falkland – usurpación de 1833 y resoluciones de la ONU : https://www.academia.edu/21721235/Islas_Falkland_usurpaci%C3%B3n_de_1833_y_resoluciones_de_la_ONU
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.