[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When it comes to /v/ why are e-celeb threads sometimes allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kyle.png (858KB, 889x717px) Image search: [Google]
kyle.png
858KB, 889x717px
When it comes to /v/ why are e-celeb threads sometimes allowed and sometimes not?
>>
The board is probably too fast to moderate properly.
>>
Why do some of those e-celeb threads fill up so quickly?
>>
sometimes mods are sleeping
>>
>>1573538
Some people like talking about them. I enjoy posting in Easy Allies threads, and seeing as how they count as video game culture, they should be allowed. Usually they get deleted instantly, but they're usually allowed on Wednesday nights because that's when the new podcast comes out. Typically the Wednesday night Easy Allies threads last for hours before hitting the bump limit and falling off, but tonight a mod decided to delete it early.
>>
More than half of all E-Celeb threads are not about video games, but are instead about the personal lives of people, and politics.
>>
/v/'s got a different problem right now. Nintendo did one of its in-house "Nintendo Direct" presentations. When that happens, the board becomes all but unusable due to fanboy partisans and faggots pretending to be fanboy partisans ramp up their console warring. Compared to that nonsense, I'd almost prefer the whining about Pewdiepie saying a bad word on camera or whatnot.
>>
>>1573538
Arguing and shit talking between fans of different e-celebs and the rest of the board taking the chance to shit on those faggots and shit post in general.
>>
>>1573568
>I'd almost prefer the whining about Pewdiepie saying a bad word on camera or whatnot.
It's not simply a bad word. You have no idea what he did and what it means for the community. Dipshit.
>>
>>1573575
You're right. I don't. And I don't really want to know either because it's pointless to worry about.
>>
>>1573568
A surge of threads after an event like that is perfectly normal and it's exactly how imageboards are meant to function. Maybe I missed a purge, but /v/ looks pretty decent for /v/ right now.
>>
>>1573538
People reply instead of reporting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.