[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay to watch 少女 anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1502192369930.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502192369930.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
Is it gay to watch 少女 anime?
>>
File: 1504561211024.jpg (409KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504561211024.jpg
409KB, 600x800px
>>1571683
no, but you're probably gay anyway; that's good too. you should just embrace being gay too. what's wrong with being gay? cause somebody said so? you should oppose anybody trying to control you or your choices. if god exists then you should become a homo to give god the middle finger and let him know you're not going to bow to him.
>>
File: 1475105250752.jpg (35KB, 244x269px) Image search: [Google]
1475105250752.jpg
35KB, 244x269px
>>1571691
But I don't want to suck dicks or get fucked in the ass...
>>
>>1571696
>I don't want to suck dicks or get fucked in the ass...
where do you think you are
>>
File: 1505221293189.jpg (28KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
1505221293189.jpg
28KB, 482x482px
>>1571696
it's not about feminine penis, manly penis, boipucci, or man ass. it's about the idea you rebel against god, society, and anybody who tries to restrict you out of their arbitrary choices. why did god say no to homosexuality if he could make it okay? he just felt like it? what about society? they just felt like it? see my point... you should become a homosexual simply to further yourself and not submit to authority. be devilish.
>>
>>1571710
I get what you're saying, but that doesn't sound worth giving up my anal virginity for.
>>
>>1571683
>Mfw you can't tell if you like Sailor Moon or Star vs the Forces of Evil more.
>>
>>1571732
Where is the face of the person you're quoting?
>>
File: yup.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>1571728
you can be a celibate homosexual instead of a celibate heterosexual.

close your eyes and imagine this. you're bent over in sexy clothes with your boipucci exposed for the world to see. you've got beautiful smooth skin and are a perfect trap. at the same time now imagine yourself as a muscular and manly version of yourself. where you've got a big meaty veiny cock. imagine scenario where you're having sex with yourself while being both feminine and masculine at the same time. after you reach enlightenment you can thank me
>>
少女漫画 > 少年漫画
I don't watch much shoujo anime though. (I'm not gay btw)
>>
>>1571734
What face? Sailor Moon or Star?
>>
File: 1493484977419.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493484977419.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>1571759
That's an interesting thought, but ultimately I think the mere idea of anal sex disgusts me too much.
Also, I think I recognize you... where have you been for the past 3-4 months?
>>
>>1571787
>disgusts me too much
remember the idea of disgust is an illusion. it's simply fear that's expressed in a different manner. fear is the basis for most things you feel. when you reach beyond earthly attachments then how can you feel disgust? you're living, but dead, you're whole and healthy, but excrement of ants blowing in the wind. societal stigmas are weighing on your judgement.

>where have you been for the past 3-4 months
yeah
>>
>>1571822
I think in this case it comes from an instinctual revulsion toward feces. Not sure how I'd go about getting over that, but then, I have to say I don't particularly care to.
>yeah
Don't want to talk about it? Well, in any case, I hope you stick around. I always enjoy reading your posts.
>>
>>1571830
i didn't quite read it properly cause i'm tired, but yeah is how i'd express mostly. i'm reclusive so i come and go. i'm just living life as i see fit so it's not much different from just "yeah".

reading /qa/ is warm and comfy. it giving me a bubbly feelings, but i need a cold shower to feel crisp and lucid
>>
>>1571849
Ah, okay. I should take a shower and get some rest, too. See you around.
>>
>>1571710
That's some devlish propaganda,,,
Not that that I'm against rebelling against the natural order of the world of course, a world of people who aren't afraid to rebel is what I seek most.
Taking cocks in the butt isn't cool though... There are more RADICAL ways being a rebel, dude. But hey, I can't stop the ideals and way of life I support. Just know that I'm about conflicted you but support your direction.
....Ya gaylord.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.