[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

delete /pol/? jeez guys, talk about biting the hand that feeds you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (20KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 299x299px
delete /pol/? jeez guys, talk about biting the hand that feeds you
>>
>>1568681
---said no-one ever
>>
>>1568681
>that feeds you
What?
>>
>>1568801
/pol/ is full of phoneposters. The adsense /pol/ brings in with its increased population pays for the site.
>>
>>1569025
4chan has existed for >10 years before /pol/ was even close to being the most populous board.
>>
/pol/ is full of phoneposters. The adsense /pol/ brings in with its increased population pays for the site.
>>
>>1569029
I know you have probably been sheltered by /jp/ all this time but /pol/ has been the most popular board since before the 2012 election.
>>
If every poster on /pol/ left forever right now, the website would cost less to maintain. It would also keep new people from rolling in as often. Boards would be slower, people would feel less pressured to make quick, low quality posts to get a word in, people would take more time to understand the topics and subjects they are attempting to discuss, and the mods would be better able to keep up with the shitposters that actively want to disrupt boards and threads. /pol/ is bad for 4chan.
>>
If every poster on /pol/ left forever right now, the website would cost less to maintain. It would also keep new people from rolling in as often. Boards would be slower, people would feel less pressured to make quick, low quality posts to get a word in, people would take more time to understand the topics and subjects they are attempting to discuss, and the mods would be better able to keep up with the shitposters that actively want to disrupt boards and threads. /pol/ is bad for 4chan.
>>
>>1568681
/qa/ loves /pol/ and /pol/ loves /qa/!
>>
>>1569053
... said no-one ever.
>>
>>1569053
I don't use /pol/. The only reason I would defend /pol/ is because it offers greater-than-average freedom to its users. Other than that, it's very bad for this website.
>>
>threads
>>
>website
>>
>>1569037
That means 4chan has existed without /pol/ being the main board for 9 years. I'm not going to waste any more time on this underage board. Goodbye.
>>
File: 14915958106865.jpg (17KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
14915958106865.jpg
17KB, 184x184px
>>
Retard
>>
>>1569073
>for 9 years.
yes but you are leaving out the part about how that was 5 years ago. 4chan is almost 14 years old now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.