[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calpis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Calpis!
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/apr/06/how-to-make-calpis
>>
File: kyougome007.jpg (41KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
kyougome007.jpg
41KB, 400x424px
Dropping C2H5OH, (−)-(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6H-benzo[c]chromen-1-ol tinctures into my Calpico

How far down... the Weebit Hole are you?
>>
I re regularly go to my local pimp to try and replicate Japanese traditional prostitute culture.
>>
That sounds like a lot of work to make
>>
File: 09cac68e150efc254eb89c86fdf0903c.png (337KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
09cac68e150efc254eb89c86fdf0903c.png
337KB, 1200x600px
>>1568372
Calpis
>>
届かないな
>>
>>1569706
Just try it!
>>
>>1568372
you can do it
>>
I did it! I used coconut as well as evaporated and refined sugars so mine looks darker than the image. Similar to a latte.
>>
>>1572266
When I was growing up my most dear friend told me that if we were ever in a situation like you see in RPGs or anime where combat weapons of the middle ages were going to be used, by us, that their weapon would be a pole. A pole with a blade at the end of it. That was definitively their favorite weapon of that era. And they made it very clear to me, in a very roundabout way, that I would be using a blade as well. A blade of my own design, without a pole to speak of.
>>
Just letting you all know about the stealth bum that happened in this thread.
>>
>>1568357
Not even a chemist would write this, maybe an undergrad in his first year.
>>
How do the pros do it?
>>
>>1574338
They very well may if asked for the IUPAC name.
But you know we could also do this.
CCCCCc1cc(c2c(c1)OC([C@H]3[C@H]2C=C(CC3)C)(C)C)O
which is sometimes the format used for data-basing these sort of things.
If you have a programmer-type mind that format may appeal to you.
Besides that poster just got that off of Wikipedia. As did I just now.
The process for actually naming chemicals from memory is kind of fun.
And you know "chemists" are each foremost individual beings, not some sort of hive-mind.
Any and every anyone that you ever meet is not entitled to your personal expectation of what that person may be based on your preconceived notions of that particular label you have ascribed them.
>>1575034
http://www.acdlabs.com/iupac/nomenclature/
>>
>>1568345
Drink
>>
>>1577227
Calpis
>>
>>1568345
>>
What the hell is a Calips
>>
>>1579506
not calpis
>>
>>1568345
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.