[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is vr worth it for masturbatory purposes alone? Masturbation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1493590069319.png (255KB, 632x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493590069319.png
255KB, 632x700px
Is vr worth it for masturbatory purposes alone? Masturbation has become boring and I need something to spice it up, but the hefty price tag does make me reconsider.
>>
>>1567582
Why don't you spend that money improving yourself? Who knows you might even meet someone and have actual IRL sex, god forbid.
>>
>>1567583
>Why don't you spend that money improving yourself?
On like what? I don't want to waste money going out drinking constantly, hiring prostitutes or pointlessly expensive clothes/other products if that's what you're implying.

>Who knows you might even meet someone and have actual IRL sex, god forbid.
You're assuming that everyone have the exact same goals as yourself in life. There are some people who willingly choose not spend time trying to have sex, believe it or not.
>>
>>1567589
Besides, you can socialize without spending a shitload of money on it.
>>
VR won't make your masturbation feel better anymore than eating shit with a silver spoon improves the taste.
You should get an onahole or even a sex doll first.
>>
>>1567582
Stop watching anime
>>
Get sex toys instead and work on technique.
>>
>>1567602
Or learn to socialize...
>>
>>1567600
Don't tell me what to do. You're not my mom.
>>
File: breakfast.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>1567583
Having sex with females is really difficult for a lot of guys, even if they're employed.

Literally impossible if they're unemployed.

Females have made it extremely difficult to have sex with them, even fat ugly stupid girls can go online and get 100s of guys sending her offers, so even fat ugly girls have inflated egos, and act very entitled.

Feminism and hypergamy in general has just ruined women, so much that a lot of guys don't even want to bother.

Women should fix themselves, they treat their pussy like a prize that men must compete to win, and a lot of men don't care enough to compete anymore.

>>1567597
>>1567602
I've owned 6 onaholes.

I almost never use them, my hand is better.

>Inb4 you bought ones that suck

I've bought well-regarded onaholes from the most well-regarded brands.

Got to say it's partly because my cock is too big for all of them, even one I have that is considered to be one of the loosest holes on the market is too small for me. My cock isn't even that big, and I'm not trying to brag, but onaholes are made for tiny Japanese penis, 6.5"x5.25" is too big for almost all onaholes, you'll still be able to fit, but it will range from uncomfortable/painful, to not as good as if you had a small penis.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.