[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making /b/ the default go-to board for the majority would fix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Supernova-Wallpaper-HD.jpg (932KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Supernova-Wallpaper-HD.jpg
932KB, 1920x1080px
Making /b/ the default go-to board for the majority would fix so many problems.

Old /b/ needs to come back somehow.
>>
>>1567230
The only way that can happen is if the mods let me break out my collection of gore and gay nigger cocks without being banned
>>
>>1567231
You get banned for gore on /b/ now?
>>
>>1567231
I miss a good old fashioned partyhard mode
>>
>>1567236
I don't know, I haven't been there in forever. But somehow I still get the feeling I'd be banned.
>>
>>1567238
oh look, a redditor
>>
>>1567231
There has to be a way mods can get /b/ to be the biggest focus of 4chan again. Trying to scare people to /b/ wouldn't work, it would only ruin the boards you were trying to scare people from.
>>
>>1567238
I really doubt you'd be banned, at least not with a serious ban.
>>
>>1567241
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Alright. Old 4chan felt better for a few reasons, but one of them was because the hate against the mods wasn't so severe and deeply ingrained. Now, look at /pol/, the board where most new people come into 4chan these days, they expect 4chan to be a completely lawless place from all they've heard over the rest of the internet, so they go to /pol/ and post whatever the hell they feel like. Now, this inevitably leads to bans, and bans on a supposedly lawless politics board is going to throw a lot of new people off. They start to believe their posts are being selectively targeted because of their political affiliation, and not because it was a turd wrapped in a layer of toilet paper.

Now what was different about the old front room of 4chan? It was supposed to to be a garbage board. People went there thinking it was supposed to be garbage. And they were right! They could get away with posting almost anything they could think of! They wouldn't get banned very often for posting the way they thought they should because their inexperienced impression of /b/ was correct!!
>>
>>1567249
He's introducing himself.
>>
File: 10%2008%2005.jpg?itok=TheUIcKS.jpg (42KB, 735x490px) Image search: [Google]
10%2008%2005.jpg?itok=TheUIcKS.jpg
42KB, 735x490px
By making /b/ the front room of 4chan, people would be banned less often. This would make them less bitter towards the mods, and I think a few other things would settle into a favorable position on 4chan. But the way /pol/ basically advertises itself to the rest of the internet poses a problem. People go to 4chan for /pol/, and not just because they think it's just stupid like /b/, but because they actually take it very, very seriously and think moderation isn't supposed to "interfere" at all. /pol/ is the front room, and people have the wrong idea from day 1. To these people, It's like walking into a Red Robbin expecting it to be an IHOP. They're upset because they got it all wrong.

How to make /b/ the front room again, I do not know. But I do know that taming /pol/ and making /b/ the face of 4chan would solve so many problems.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.