[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Cirno Day, frens!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 43

File: cirnodayqako.png (110KB, 520x380px) Image search: [Google]
cirnodayqako.png
110KB, 520x380px
Happy Cirno Day, frens!
>>
File: 1500069029753.jpg (956KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1500069029753.jpg
956KB, 868x1228px
Words that rhyme with Cirno!!

1. circus!
2. circa!
3. cirius!!
4. circle!
5. cinco!
7. cine!
8. capuccirno!
9. cirno!!!
>>
File: 1429465245713.jpg (145KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
1429465245713.jpg
145KB, 600x631px
Happy day!
>>
File: 1504930492667.jpg (97KB, 1442x2048px)
1504930492667.jpg
97KB, 1442x2048px
>>
File: ....jpg (43KB, 276x207px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
43KB, 276x207px
>>1563849
Another Beautiful Nine Day! I've got to say /qa/, we've had our ups and downs, but when we get down to it you're in my top 10 of groups of people I like.

As a special treat, here's something old I've been working on: an experimental variant of Dwarf Fortress that was abandoned after my team fell apart: buggy and unfinished, but playable! Those of you familiar with Suika Fortress might recognize it as a variant of that mod, but with fairies added as an additional playable race and more Youkai variants. If nothing else, you can mess around in the arena and freeze various things as Cirno (at least, if I remembered to disable [ARENA_RESTRICTED] on her).
>https://files fm/u/szcqhd9v#_ (replace the space with a ".")

Have a wonderful Cirno Day.
>>
File: 1469045349196.png (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469045349196.png
32KB, 800x600px
>>1564193
>you're in my top 10
You're such a flatterer. I wish I had an interest in Dwarf Fortress, but I just can't handle "graphics" to be that simple.
Hope you'll continue to be on /qa/ with us, friend!
>>
File: 1542053_p0.png (51KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1542053_p0.png
51KB, 400x350px
>>1564193
I wish I still had a computer that could handle Dwarf Fortress. My ancient terrible laptop can handle most tasks that I care about, but I do miss being able to play DF and Mount and Blade.

Maybe one of these days my desire for Dwarf Fortress will overcome my hatred of repairing/building computers.
>>
File: 1441780743834.jpg (475KB, 1000x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1441780743834.jpg
475KB, 1000x1289px
>>
File: (9) tailed fox.jpg (264KB, 895x1089px) Image search: [Google]
(9) tailed fox.jpg
264KB, 895x1089px
>>1564193
Nice. I've just started playing Dwarf Fort, been playing for the past 2 weeks. I'm still learning so I'm not ready to jump into mods yet but I look forward to trying it out in the future. Thanks anon.
>>
File: Suika_Fortress_42_Screen.png (226KB, 1280x400px) Image search: [Google]
Suika_Fortress_42_Screen.png
226KB, 1280x400px
>>1564309
Evidently, one of the reasons the project crashed near the end was because one of the main goals of this revision was full stonesense support to make it more graphically pretty. At this point, I was acting as spriter, tester, and scripter all at once, trying to weld together the pieces my friends left behind. Most things worked properly if you ignored the error log which spanned about three pages. Never could get the fire fairies to be fireproof and the ice fairies to be iceproof as well; the fairies entry in the entity file was as large as some singular entity pages from vanilla DF and a royal pain to debug.

One thing I also made sure to do was make the mod entirely independent of the base raws: you could take just the mods files and drop them into any newer version of DF and in theory they would be functional, barring new additions they don't accound for, so someone could potentially pick up where we left off and continue it, or mix it with another mod for kicks.
>>
File: fairymach2.png (24KB, 432x1568px) Image search: [Google]
fairymach2.png
24KB, 432x1568px
>>1564391
I also got kind of carried away making robot raws. See, I originally only intended to make a couple as a reference to the Genius of Sappheiros and Seihou after refining Evil Eye Sigma and the Shrine Tank's files to accurately reflect their mechanical natures, but by the end I found robots more fun to build than youkai and there is almost! as many robot enties as there are youkai entities, but the majority of them are rarely encountered except possibly being sold by kappa or fairy! merchants

One other interesting concept I played around with was the idea of "FoEs" Field on Enemies that upon encounter used syndroms to permenantly transform them into a random mod-related monster, such as a youkai or machine. This allowed the encounter of entities that were normally only supposed to spawn as part of a civ but were perfectly functional as wild monsters as well - I hate it when people duplicate a creature's RAWs for that sort of thing as it ends up (though in the end I was guilty of that myself for at least one case.) Whenever I had trouble getting a specific creature spawning correctly, I just slapped it on as part of the FoE encounter table. If there is one thing I regret by never making this mod public, it's the fact that nobody else modding DF seemed to learn the technique.
>>
File: fae3.png (22KB, 673x160px) Image search: [Google]
fae3.png
22KB, 673x160px
>>1564444

Since there isn't a guide to how this mod works or anything, at least not my version, to anyone willing to brave it:

>Fairies can't chop down trees. Embark in a vegetation-sparse area for the best gameplay with them. Suika are in essence largely a reskin of dwarves with different values, as per Suika Fortress.
>Embark with three wood logs and three stones if you can, as you need wood and stone in order to build the tier 1 fairy building from which you will be building most everything else. Even if you don't, you can get the required materials by dismantling your wagon and mining the required stones with a spade. Otherwise, don't bother taking too much materials, as the Sunstone/Moonstone Generator can instantly produce the required material in blocks or raw gems as well as wood for free.
>On top of being able to liteally generate materials from nothing (until Toady adds solar mechanics at least), most variations of fairy get a sickness from staying underground too long, making living in an underground fortress like the dwarves/suika ill-advised. My perfered methood of organizing them was around a tower penthouse style, but that's probably inefficient compared to making huts.
>>
File: fairymach1.png (21KB, 673x160px) Image search: [Google]
fairymach1.png
21KB, 673x160px
>>1564490
>Kedama spores are a cheap pet option whose utility will become apparent once they quickly mature into a white Kedama. These are your fairies' basic combat unit as fairies themselves tend to be pitiably weak in direct confrontations. Using magic circles of the corresponding color and you can make kedama better suited for specific tasks using a system similar to Age of Ethanols: blue kedamas are long-ranged, green kedamas are mid-ranged with a posion effect, and red kedamas are better at melee combat than their white counterparts (likewise, blue and red kedama fuzz was ice and fireproof respectively; kedamas could be sheered for wool and you want your fire and ice fairies to wear wool of the correct color so they don't ruin their clothing.) With more resources they could also be transformed into stationary spellbooks which functioned as turrets that fired their respective element, or even extra (retarded and unable to do anything but haul and act as population buffeters) fairies.
>A material known as Crystal Shard, occaionally generated when using the "create small gem" function of the generators was the main resource for accessing special fairy functions alongside small moon/sunstone gems. Since fairies generally sucked at getting a metal industry up, the intent was to go down this path in order to perform magical interactions cumulating into being able to create powerful ranged weapons, fort-wide enhancers and other tricks. This is partially implemented. Portals to other realms are not. It was also possible to change a fairies' element once per individual using a specific structure.
>Fairies generated wealth rapidly since their economy was literally based on gems. It is a good idea to invest in strong pets such as robots and exotic animals early using said wealth so you didn't die once the tier 3-4 invaders started arriving. If you're lucky, your fairy civ might have war elephants, lesser youkai, giant predators, cyborg cheetahs, or even shrine tanks!
>>
File: Suika.png (12KB, 673x160px) Image search: [Google]
Suika.png
12KB, 673x160px
>>1564500
>The completed list of adversaries included Bake-Bake, Biokuri (holdover from Suika Fortress), Tsukumogami, Factory Workers (from "The Factory" referenced in Yukkuri works and in hindsight also a dead-ringer to the Human Outsiders in ErTohok, though this was unintentional), and the Electronic Exiles (Robots from GoS.) Hobgoblins (meant to be a goblin expy for the mod and the "average" invader), Redcaps (kidnapped fairies to turn them into more redcaps), and Moon Rabbits were all planned as further antagonists but were not completed before development halted.
>Bakabake were as pathetic as their PC-98 incarnations, only capable of firing a weak bullet that can be countered by a shield and was unlikely to hit a fairy due to their natural evasiveness as well as fire stronger bullets from a slingshot. Though they were immune to bladed weapons, a good punch or direct hit from a projectile was enough to exterminate them
>Compared to past versions of Suika Fortress, Biokuri are nerfed to the point of being virtually harmless to anyone who knows what they're doing... as the Suika. To the fairies, they are still terrifyingly dangerous if you don't have lots of Kedama or a well-trained military when they first start appearing. To offset this however, the Biokuri were given a giant variation similar to the DF troll in ability that will kill militia if you underestimated them and had radioactive blood. Fun.
>Tsukumogami were largely incomplete, but of those that were they were similar to Biokuri in that they had less equipment than goblins and little armor but unlike Biokuri actually showed up with weapons which allowed them to remain a threat to a fort without them. They tended to be frail for youkai, but like Bakebake resistant to conventional weapons.
>>
File: Magician.png (70KB, 1280x400px) Image search: [Google]
Magician.png
70KB, 1280x400px
>>1564580
>Factory are a step up above vanilla DF goblins: though they had less class variations they had superior equipment made out of modern materials, firearms, and if you were unlucky, robots to support them. Some were cyborgs.
>Exiles were the endgame threat, in essence a more dangerous version of Tsukumogami (they also counted as youkai, unlike other robots.) Their number included relatively weak creatures like PU as well as dangerous living circular saws, industrial arms, and massive living weapons capable of firing lasers and other nasty effects. The strongest were able to take on clowns at an even footing. Having a means to damage metal creatures was a must while facing them.
>If the base antagonists weren't enough for you, you could play as "moon" type fairies who functioned as the mod's secondary thief faction, named for the fact they had moonstone generators instead of sunstone generators but were otherwise mechanically identical. Those peaceful to other fairy civs regardless if they were thieves or not, moon fairies were hostile with all other civs excluding other thieves. >This led to enocunters with Human Villagers (including the rare but deadly ordinary magician as well as the Youkai Exterminator which, while no more dangerous to fairies could shut down powerful youkai such as pets and make them near-harmless - also they had tanks sometimes), lightening-fast Tengu, the tough Suikas, Kappas which tended to also arrive with robots, and if you were particularly unlucky actual Oni which were probably among the strongest entities in the game.
And this is what I remember from the top of my head.
>For adventure mode, it was reccomended to play either as an Oni if avalible or a Human Exterminator or Tengu. Flight was disabled for fairies due to pathfinding issues in fortress mode, but can be renabled in the RAWs before starting a new file. In adventure mode, it was possible to become a magician whose abilities were based off of Patchouli.
>>
File: Weak_Point_Exploit.jpg (46KB, 1175x225px) Image search: [Google]
Weak_Point_Exploit.jpg
46KB, 1175x225px
>>1564651
>Most hard to damage entities like machines which would otherwise require expensive endgame weapons to damage could be destroyed by a sufficiently strong character wielding a "smash" type weapon like the giant kanabo, or more commonly the mallet which is producable by fairies - for early game, mallets made out of any wood other than featherwood or feywood (default fairy wood) are effective anti-armor weapons.
>Fairies do need to eat and drink. This was done for balance reasons - come on, you already get to poof stuff in for free!
>>
File: Suika Fortress.png (618KB, 1624x2390px) Image search: [Google]
Suika Fortress.png
618KB, 1624x2390px
>>1564667
Opps, I forgot that the Inbabas were inherited from Suika Fortress as well - they take up the role that elves do in DF proper. They were more dangerous from the fact that occasionally their wooden weapons (mallets) were actually dangerous.
>>
File: 1484674418344.png (140KB, 1280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484674418344.png
140KB, 1280x400px
>>1564671
A couple of miscellaneous arena tests.
>>
File: 1500558971479.png (199KB, 1265x397px) Image search: [Google]
1500558971479.png
199KB, 1265x397px
>>1564751
The sawtooth is probably one of my favorite creations. Dangerous enough to shred a man to pieces while not being frustratingly difficult to defeat like most machines. Also, for anyone facing a hopper, if you possess no means of damaging its body, aim for the lens: the moment the lens is shattered the hopper is vulnerable and any other attack after that will instantly destroy it.

And while I mention that fairies are generally weak, they have one major advantage in that they spew natural danmaku whenever threatened, including the civilians. A mass of fairies can bombard a single invader to death with luck if they forgot to bring a shield.
>>
File: 1484439120079.png (57KB, 1280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484439120079.png
57KB, 1280x400px
>>1564753
Opps, that wasn't what I meant to link to! But now to show something more familiar. Youkai fighting other youkai! The beast Mystia has a chance in spawning in adventure mode as a boogey man type - when damaged, it transforms into what could only be described as a bone train and needless to say unless you are an exterminator or Oni you will have a tough time with it. I think I meant to make it into a FoE encounter as well, but I don't think I implemented it.
Also note this is being displayed in tile mode, which is the default mode of Suika Fortress 42.

The mod uses tags a lot to define creature types, such as youkai and machines an other objects. Some of these were specifically chosen to be compatible with mods whose names now escape me - as stated before, Suika Fortress 42 could theoretically work in tandem with other Dwarf Fortress mods that also don't modify the raws too heavily, and I had lots of fun mixing it with Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom.
>>
File: 1493998846985.png (38KB, 1280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493998846985.png
38KB, 1280x400px
>>1564757
Evil Eyes aren't that dangerous on their own, especially to a shield bearer, but one especially nasty ability of theirs' is gazing - any elona veterans will figure find their behavior familiar as they have the potential to be part of a FoE encounter and will freeze an adventurer in place as their more combat-capable compatriot swings at them while helpless. One thing I intended was to make them a part of a full subclass of monster whose weakness was the fairies' crystal shards. This was partially implemented for Evil Eye Sigma as well, who is otherwise virtually impervious other than its weakness in the eye.
>>
File: 1487747820548.png (7KB, 432x64px) Image search: [Google]
1487747820548.png
7KB, 432x64px
>>1564765
Higher quality showcase of the Suika sprites, which never got finished. Honestly, even if the game was Suika Fortress they kind of got placed to the wayside as I put all my focus on the fairies. In spite of this, there is one thing that makes them special: in worlds where they exist, real oni will always be allied with them, and if you're lucky to have a nearby oni civ you can have acess to the "giant" weapon class, including the giant kanabo which is the strongest blunt weapon (with the difference between steel and iron whether you value penetration over sheer hitting power) in the game and the giant axe which is basically a wieldable version of the giant axe head trap.
At least that was what was supposed to happen a version ago. Currently, the mechanics for cave civs seem to be out of whack and I'm not sure if they still spawn like they did in DF .42.

As an adventurer, true oni are the ultimate easy mode. You don't start anything, but you don't really need anything as you have effectively endless stamina and can jump off a cliff with little more than bruises. Simply outrun and punch the nearest animal to death and you're set. From there, you can wrestle minotaur to death, punch necromancers for saying mean words at you, burn down that human village that looked at you funny, or bully Mystia. Just note that:
>You are fire/frost resistant, not proof. A careless oni can still be burned to death by a dragon or frozen by Cirno/generic ice fairies/spellbooks if you treat them lightly.
>You can still die from bleeding. Certain robots like the Octodrill and especially Sawtooth will make you bleed as their MO. Try and take them out ASAP: Octodrills are vulnerable to smashing but can also be pushed off a cliff in a pinch if you have no weapons with that ability. Sawteeth can be taken out by any metal weapon. Likewise, be cautious when fighting hydras for this reason as well.
>It's hard to find equipment that will fit you due to your size.
>>
File: 1491782513838.png (192KB, 1278x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491782513838.png
192KB, 1278x400px
>>1564775
And here's an old gameplay picture of the interior of one of the towers I'm talking about, detailing the mess hall. I like towers because they're relatively easy to defend and keep all the fairies in one place, but it's difficult setting them up from nothing, so it's probably better to build a crude base first, than a tower to move everyone into.
>>
File: 1481019457274.png (186KB, 1285x764px) Image search: [Google]
1481019457274.png
186KB, 1285x764px
>>1564778
And here's actual footage of a sawtooth dismembering a poor wolf tengu whose name is undisclosed, and any resemblances to existing wolf tengu living or dead is entirely coincidental. Electronic Exiles was meant to be a working title.
>>
File: 1489115259580.png (226KB, 1243x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1489115259580.png
226KB, 1243x1354px
>>1564784
A silly battle.
>>
File: 1497051221380.png (483KB, 1243x1959px) Image search: [Google]
1497051221380.png
483KB, 1243x1959px
>>1564786
>>
File: 1484329627047.png (235KB, 1243x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1484329627047.png
235KB, 1243x1386px
>>1564789
>>
File: 1494823889554.png (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494823889554.png
42KB, 600x600px
This thread is touched... by the fishe!
>>
WbN
>>
File: 1482279433523.jpg (127KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482279433523.jpg
127KB, 700x700px
>>1563849
Happy C-Day, baka!
>>
So the dwarf fortress thingie has actual visuals? That's pretty sweet.
>>
File: Muhrisa_Is_Kill.png (78KB, 1280x400px) Image search: [Google]
Muhrisa_Is_Kill.png
78KB, 1280x400px
>>1566564
Clunky to play with practically, and in order to activate Stonesense you need to download DF-hack which is seperate from the main download, but yes, Suika Fortress 42 does have minimal graphical representation, though the new professions like writer and such don't have spirtes and the Suika sprites aren't implemented. The basic tileset is largely implemented, however.

I just realize I haven't sprited anything in years now.
>>
>>1567120
Marisa is fat! FAT!
I have no idea what those Dwarf Fortress terms mean, but Stonesense is some sort of ability for, uhh, sensing stone?
I tried messing around with sprites for custom Elona stuff, but it's more work than it seems. 3D modeling seems far more intuitive to me.
Speaking of, Touhou sprites are probably the most common custom sprite in the community.
>>
File: Sprite_Workshop.png (605KB, 1028x6497px) Image search: [Google]
Sprite_Workshop.png
605KB, 1028x6497px
>>1567123
Stonesense is the program which allows 3D isometric display. Great for screenshots, but I never really found it practical for gameplay as DF's UI becomes even more confusing when you're looking at a 3D image to configure with it, though Stonesense does have the advantage of allowing you to actually make heads or tails of a fire situation where from 2D view is layers of smoke. And while procuring sprites for Touhou Charcters is hardly difficult, what we needed in bulk were sprites for generics. Generic moon rabbits. Generic youkai. Generic humans. Generic yukkuri. Dear Lord, the yukkuri. Totaku (the propagator for Suika Foress) made yukkuri variants for every Touhou character for when the game was made, some of which overwrote existing creature RAWs, so digging those out and cleaning them up was a chore which I don't think I ever finished beyond porting the vitals as I was much rather using that time to create youkai, placing it at lower priority.

Here is the workshop where I made new sprites, both for Suika Fortress as well as various other miscellaneous projects which never saw the light of day beyond concepts. Looking at them now, they aren't as polished as I remembered them to be (especially Cirno), but they were modular and looked good enough against the backdrop of Stone Sense's tileset. The 16x16 fairy sprites for 2D view were hideous though and if I were to ever work on the game again the first thing I'd redo.
>>
File: Ice_Keep_Preview.png (1014KB, 1595x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Ice_Keep_Preview.png
1014KB, 1595x1198px
>>1567123
Elona was also one of my more recent modding subjects. I made this dungeon for December, 2016! I wonder how many people actually used my maps, but seeing a particular individual take enthusiasm in my work made me happy: so happy, I gave them a custom adventure! Which I left off on a cliff-hanger... but I really enjoyed fiddling with the game to create encounters that were custom tailored to use features that no official monsters used - things like actual automatic ranged fire, standardized equipment sets, use of artifacts to further customize encounter behavior. It makes me wonder if anyone on the Japanese end of Elona ever played with rooms as much as I did.
>>
File: 1485633883699.png (125KB, 721x320px)
1485633883699.png
125KB, 721x320px
>>1567413
Yet again, one thing I enjoyed making were killer vehicles like tanks and helicopter gunships to test the mettle of one of the best players of the game. Didn't even deplete his mana barrier, but a single helicopter gunship attacking for a single turn was enough to severely damage both of his top-tier pets to the point of retreat, so I'd say they did pretty good for something expected to go against a god slayer.

My maps should still be in the "modding" pastebin in the OP of the Elona thread on /jp/. If you want to look at some fun proof of concepts, try them (though probably not this particular one as it was designed for a person who could casually murder the gods.) Though I love Elona, I always felt that its dungeon design was inadequate compared to what NetHack, Dungeon Crawl or even its predecessor in ADOM offered in comparison. I wanted dungeons to have structure or features or more special floors, something more than the monotonous templates repeated throughout the entire game. Modding Elona itself to the point of a fork is far outside of my present capabilities, but I'm impressed with just how modular map making is once you figure all the tricks out and use gratuitous amounts of ElonSnack.
>>
File: 1493681101706.png (10KB, 631x354px) Image search: [Google]
1493681101706.png
10KB, 631x354px
Nine Day has passed and it seems everyone is passed out from pardying too hard still.
>>
File: 1265254860233.png (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1265254860233.png
132KB, 500x500px
>>1567413
Nice, dude. Elona is such a time vampire that I've put off playing it for a bit so I can enjoy other things. Messing with sprites was as far as I went; creating dungeons and NPCs seems much more complicated.
Modding things like Skyrim is much easier, but that game itself (in my opinion) just isn't that good.
You sound like someone that should start making your own games. You have the talent!
>>
File: 20170909123321_1.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170909123321_1.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
I made an XCOM facepaint/equipment texture/tattoo mod related to Cirno. It's my first mod and I'm trying to get better!
>>
File: Coding.png (82KB, 1288x904px) Image search: [Google]
Coding.png
82KB, 1288x904px
All this talk has inspired me to get back to work on a specific mod that I likewise put on hold during the events of April. It was to port Cirno's civilization from Touhou Epic in Civ IV to Caveman to Cosmos. Luckily, since C2C is one of the few games whose official releases are as slow as mine, it's still technically up to date.
>>
File: 1493305126968.jpg (202KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1493305126968.jpg
202KB, 850x1133px
The spirit of the cirno day lives on.
>>
>>1564193
>https://files fm/u/szcqhd9v#
i accidentl put an a in space
>>
>>1569583
Good luck on that, I guess. I don't understand what it is.
>>1568174
Something seems off with that particular shade of blue. It's too deep.
>>
>>1563849
>>
File: The_Cirno.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The_Cirno.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
Here is a wallpaper.
>>
File: 46994271_p0.png (32KB, 600x600px)
46994271_p0.png
32KB, 600x600px
>>1569583
Yeah, like that other guy said I have no idea what that stuff means. Programming is above me, but I really need to change that one of these days. Seems pretty cool, though!

>>1572360
What's wrong with her face?
>>
File: Touch.gif (201KB, 671x898px) Image search: [Google]
Touch.gif
201KB, 671x898px
>>1573508
Too much touching removed it
>>
File: Touch_.jpg (64KB, 450x613px) Image search: [Google]
Touch_.jpg
64KB, 450x613px
>>1574260
Why is Cirno and touching a thing?
>>
File: 99.jpg (30KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
30KB, 600x500px
Everyday is Cirno day!
>>
jMU
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.