[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did /a/ become so much shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1439879839255.jpg (69KB, 513x964px) Image search: [Google]
1439879839255.jpg
69KB, 513x964px
how did /a/ become so much shit?
>>
Same way all places go. Shit people enter, shit people don't leave, shit people scare off contributors, all that's left is junk,..
>>
>>1561354
Pretty much. People who think "Culture" > Topical discussion and respect
>>
>>1561360
Oh, and /jp/ is the worst offender on 4chan. A board made for people with intense interest in some things, and all they do is shit all over them 75% of the time.
>>
The game is finding out what makes the trash tick and finding ways to cut off the gangrene limbs or inject them with antivenom.
>>
normalfags.

blame the ironic weebs on twitter and other social media for this.
>>
The "good guys" are the problem for running away in the face of adversity.
>>
>>1561366
Yeah, if only a someone had a saw that could keep those limbs from growing back. Or antivenom that worked better than a watered down variant that was only a bit better than snake oil.

>>1561369
You're right. More people need to stand up for the good of things.
>>
>>1561369
I won't use an anime board that uses the word "weeb" in any form. And i learned to apreciate anime alone.
>>
>>1561354
>>1561360
So just like with this board then?
>>
>>1561396
Pretty much. /qa/ was alright early last year. Then the worst people on the internet started crowding in.
>>
>>1561396
If you want to see it like that be my guest but at least 6 of us have vowed to only leave if this board gets delete..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.