[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody ever calls out tumblr filenames anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: oh.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>nobody ever calls out tumblr filenames anymore
>>
>>1560223
They sometimes do, and most tumblr gifs get called out.
>>
>>1560223
The sjw cancer moved to twitter and instagram
>>
They will if you're in the middle of an argument with them. It's actually a viable tactic to vaguely google for a generic reaction image you remember, but to fetch the one with a tumblr filename to check if calling the filename out is all they're willing to say in response. If you don't use this check they may waste more of your time before revealing their dismissing bullshit.
>>
File: tumblr_ojy8v1jjE51vxdhy2o1_1280.png (652KB, 948x638px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojy8v1jjE51vxdhy2o1_1280.png
652KB, 948x638px
There's real girls who like anime on tumblr.
>>
we hate girls here.
>>
no john, you are the girls
>>
I used to rename images I already had to look like tumblr filenames before posting them just to see what kind of replies I would get. I still don't know what the string of bullshit after the tumblr_ part is.
>>
because we filter them lmao
>>
The biggest shitheads on 4chan (Most of the people that bitch about Reddit and tell you to lurk more) go to tumblr themselves.
>>
They don't actually get the images from Tumblr, odds are they got the image off of Google and it just happened to have been from Tumblr
>>
File: tumblr_ordo2y4Hro1sgo9iqo3_540.jpg (62KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ordo2y4Hro1sgo9iqo3_540.jpg
62KB, 540x405px
sometimes source is tumblr...
>>
>Google subject
>save image/gif
>post it
>"WAAAAH TUMBLR IS INVADING MY SAFESPACE!!!!"
>"G-GO BACK TO TUMBLR!!!!! XDD"
>"LANDWHALE DETECTED XPP"
is there anything more autistic?
>>
File: jun_hinaichigo_fort.jpg (32KB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
jun_hinaichigo_fort.jpg
32KB, 704x384px
>>1560427
Kek bless the 4chan autists.
Tirelessly manning the ramparts, defending us from GaiaOnline, Ebaum's World, Narutoforums, Gamefaqs, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Tumblr, ShareBlue, and whatever the next Designated Source of Newfags might be.
>>
>nobody ever calls out Gaiafags anymore
>nobody ever calls out Chanologyfags anymore
>nobody ever calls out [insert whatever boogeyman >>1560792 mention in their post] anymore
Same thing, just different name. It's always been like this.
>>
>when japanese cartoons filter their anime its good
>its bad when a website we hate does it though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.