[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /qa/ think of tor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0185.png (450KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0185.png
450KB, 1024x768px
What does /qa/ think of tor?
>>
>>1559709
NSA botnet
>>
I'd prefer comfy i2p
>>
if youre not guilty you have nothing to hide
>>
Absolutely cancer SJW community.

They publicly speak out against Tor being used for "white supremacy" websites, but never said anything about all the CP, drug/weapons dealing, and identify theft that happens through Tor.

With that said I browse all websites by Tor by default, through normal firefox set to use Tor. (Do not do this unless you're able to prevent many things that could identify you, like WebRTC or DNS leaks)

I keep a whitelist of sites I can't or don't want to use through Tor, 4chan is one of them, 4chan doesn't go through Tor, but the google captchas do.

I also block all javascript, cookies, and third-party requests by default,.using solely Ublock Origin and an add-on to manage cookie whitelists per site.
>>
>>1560040
> wants to visit some site he never visited before
> it doesn't work because every little shit needs JS
> has to check the list of blocked scripts, reads through them carefully, because there could be a harmful one
> unblocks the one he thinks he needs
> some features of the site still don't work, but who cares
> site slow as fuck because it has to go through tor
> clicks on a link
> it's blocked because the server blocks all tor exit nodes because of abuse
>>
File: 1470376642087.jpg (63KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470376642087.jpg
63KB, 480x640px
>>1559886
It's even worse than that, US Naval Intelligence & DIA
>>
>>1559709
imagine caring or even being aware of anything in that image
>>
>>1560061
>allowing js through tor
why even use it at that point
>>
>>1559709
It's literally just CP, websites that look like they're from the 90's of which you'll never find without a url/bruteforce and secret documents that may or may not be forged, but chances are you can find them on the clearnet anyways.
>>
literal teenbro thread
this image has never been posted on 4chan before
>>
>>1560061
I can enable all javascript/third-party requests for a site with one click in ublock origin, and another second to enable cookies.

I usually won't whitelist js/requests 1-by-1 for a site I'm only browsing temporarily. For a site I browse a lot I will pick and choose what to eanble.

For example on 4chan I have requests/js from 4chan and google.com enabled because it's necessary, but I disable any traffic being sent to google-analytics.

> site slow as fuck because it has to go through tor

I do keep another firefox browser profile that is almost vanilla, that I can open quickly to view websites without any protection/privacy measures.

I open it for some youtube videos.

>> it's blocked because the server blocks all tor exit nodes because of abuse

Not too common, the most annoying thing I experience, which you didn't even mention, is that Cloudfare by default requires you to enter one of those super annoying captchas before entering if you browse through Tor, so almost every website using cloudfare requires a captcha through tor.
>>
>>1561269
Forgot pic
>>
>>1560040
So basically you're triggered because they bully nazis and defend freedom?
>>
>>1561036
Why did you even come into this thread to comment?
>>
>>1561272
The CP places get wrecked as well so he doesn't really know what he's talking about.
>>
There's actually more CP on the clearnet than on any dorknet. It's probably harder to find on the clearnet though, since it gets drowned out by all the other shit.
>>
File: 1489187391587.jpg (397KB, 1280x720px)
1489187391587.jpg
397KB, 1280x720px
>>1561278
>dorknet

heh, roasted those fucking torgins
>>
>>1561274
Yeah, I remember THW was hacked and taken over just because it had links to CP sites.
>>
>>1561269
Why not umatrix?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.