[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK WHY Why is this a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cancer.png (6KB, 546x329px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
6KB, 546x329px
WHAT THE FUCK

WHY

Why is this a thing?
>>
>>1559424
so you can't abuse it
>>
>>1559427
literally this
>>
>>1559427
Abuse is the foundation upon which our internet was built. 4chan has lost its way
>>
>>1559427
It's not fucking abuse
>>
Failed attempt at stopping ghost bumping (bumping then deleting). The right way to do it is to have deleted unbump the thread. Also deletions shouldn't protect you from being banned. (Is it OK to post CP and then delete it?) And posts under a certain length (30 letters or so) shouldn't bump either. There are many annoying things like that on 4chan which were half-assed attempts to stop one abuse or another. Biggest example: captcha.
>>
>>1559424
>deleting your posts
Look at this faggot
>>
>>1559424
Oh, so you are the retard with the bumpbot who keeps dead threads alive?
>>
>>1559782
I make spam 100 posts on a thread and delete them all. Now its in the archive, well done anon!
This is why the staff shouldn't listen to dumb fucking users.
>>
>>1559452
Why would you need to delete your posts that often?
>>
How often is "this often"?
>>
>>1560226
Maybe you should tell your cunning attack plan which you have totally thought through to 32gag since they are probably still looking for ways to fuck with "rulecucked" mlpol which uses that system. Then you can see if it will work in practice (it won't).

Why the hell do you think what you suggested would archive a thread? You would have to be the only person bumping for enough time for the thread to have fallen off the catalog without your intervention, and even that would only put the thread at the end of the catalog.
>>
>>1560264
What do you think unbump means?
Either it means it slides it below the thread currently below it, or it means it returns it to where it was before the bump. Either way leads to infinite abuse.
I clearly didn't mean that you contribute to the thread 100 times then delete them when you get bored, I meant that you spam bot it in a few minutes then instantly remove it, you dumb cunt.
This isn't my epic attack plan to kill 4chan, its pointing out the flaw with YOUR solution. Fucking hell.
>>
>>1560279
>What do you think unbump means?
It returns it to where it would have been if that post had not been made.
>>
>>1560279
>its pointing out the flaw with YOUR solution
You don't know who you're talking to.
>>
>>1560284
>Thread position: page 8
I make a post.
>Thread position: page 1
Someone else makes a post
I delete my post.
Really fixed the issue!
>>
>>1559782
Your "right way" is stupid.
>>
>>1560286
Of course, its an anonymous imageboard. But if you're defending this garbage you might as well be the same person as far as i'm concerned.
>>
>>1560295
There's no problem with this. If people are still replying to it, the thread should stay around.
>>
>>1560302
Perhaps, but you can surely see how I can simply chain posts to stealth bump it to the front page indefinitely, thus not solving the problem of stealth bumping, thus making the staffs solution of limiting deletions the better option.
Sick, thanks for playing!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.