[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DACA to be reinstated by Congress tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nooo.jpg (437KB, 1500x1005px) Image search: [Google]
nooo.jpg
437KB, 1500x1005px
1. Mike Coffman (R-CO) is sponsoring the BRIDGE ACT, which would enact DACA as law and extend it for 3 years. It will likely pass in the Senate, but it will be close in the House.
>Coffman’s bipartisan bill, the BRIDGE ACT, essentially puts DACA into law and extends it for a three-year period. Coffman said Thursday that if Trump ends DACA he would use procedural maneuvers to force a vote on the Bridge Act (without requiring the bill to pass committee)
>That vote is expected to happen Tuesday…Coffman believes it has enough support to pass.
>SENATE SIDE: In the Senate, the Bridge Act is co-sponsored by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.), who have said that it would likely have the support to pass.
>HOUSE SIDE: At the moment, Coffman’s Bridge Act has just 12 Republican co-sponsors. In theory, the Bridge Act could come to the floor, and pass, if 23 Republicans joined Coffman and every House Democrat to support it.
2. Relevant Voting History & Related Actions by Republicans
>Per WaPo, 7 Republicans have urged Trump not to rescind DACA and said they would support seeking protections for DACA recipients. There are 13 Republican co-sponsors of the BRIDGE ACT. In 2015, 26 House Republicansvoted against an amendmentthat would have defunded DACA. 20 of those 26 Republicans remain in the House. Of the remaining 6 seats, 3 are held by Republicans who took office since 2015.

Mike Coffman says he thinks he has the votes locked down and that the BRIDGE Act will pass
https://archive.is/JTz0z (CBS); https://archive.is/bjvmX (WaPo)
>>
⠄⠄⠄⠠⣀⣄⡠⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢌⣶⡅⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⣵⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢢⣿⠻⣷⡄⠄⠄⠄⢀⢸⡶⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⣷⠆
⠄⠠⣸⣾⠟⠛⠿⠇⡀⠄⢠⣐⣠⢀⢰⣼⣿⣤⡀⠄⠄⢀⠠⢀⡄⠄⢄⣂⠄⣠⠄⣥⣿⣧⡔⠄⠄⠄⡀⢄⡠⠐⣼⣿⣤⡹⣶⣶⣶⣦⢤⡾⡃⠄⠠⣀⡄⢀⠄⢄⣢⣔⡠⠄⠄⡐⣼⠏
⠄⢱⣿⠁⠲⡿⢶⣿⡶⢩⣾⢛⣛⣷⡈⢹⣿⠉⠄⠄⠄⣦⣿⠟⢿⣧⣸⡟⢰⣿⠃⢩⣿⠍⠁⢀⣠⢆⣾⠿⡻⣷⠹⣿⢩⣾⣿⣿⣿⢫⡾⣱⡷⣸⡿⠛⣿⡟⠐⠿⣛⣹⣿⠄⢐⣾⠋
⠈⢸⣿⡀⢄⣰⣴⣿⠄⢿⣿⠛⢛⣉⢄⢹⣯⠄⠄⠄⠂⣿⡇⣨⣾⠇⣻⣇⣾⣿⡅⢸⣿⢰⣾⣿⣿⢸⣏⢞⣽⣟⡘⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⢣⡟⣵⣿⢳⣿⢁⣵⣿⠇⣵⡿⠛⣻⣿⢠⣿⠃
⠄⠄⠙⠻⠛⠋⠉⠛⠁⠈⠻⠿⠿⠛⠈⠸⡿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠿⠛⠁⠄⠘⠟⠃⠻⢗⣌⠿⢫⣿⣿⣿⣎⡻⣟⣭⣾⣇⠿⢼⣿⣿⢣⡟⣼⣿⣿⣜⠿⣛⢩⣿⠠⠻⡷⠿⠻⠇⣾⠁
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣦⣶⣴⣶⣶⣴⣦⣶⣤⣦⣴⣤⣤⣤⣄⡼⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡼⣿
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢉⠄⠄⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠠⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠛⠻⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠗⠒⠃⠓⡀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠹⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⠈⠐⠨⢐⡂⡐⠄⡴⠃⠄⠄⡀⢀⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⡐
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠄⠁⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠠⠄⠘⢉⠋⠉⡏⠄⢀⡀⠄⠂⠆⠄⠸⡀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⢛⡿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣜⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠌⠆⡘⠨⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⡟⣼⢓⡞⡹⢟⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣄⣠⣄⣤⣤⣶⣬⣥⣶⣶⣶⣤⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⢏⠚⡧⣏⠜⠡⣨⠗⣶⡤⠛⠻⡛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⠌⣨⡓⠄⡨⢋⣱⠛⣈⣷⡈⡑⡌⠒⣤⠘⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢲⡞⢁⡏⣼⢷⠟⠹⣿⣷⡙⣧⠠⣙⢰⣏⠾⢼⠚⣢⢤⣍⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡞⡠⠛⢤⡏⠄⡞⣻⠯⣿⠃⢸⢀⡦⠋⣐⣒⣘⡗⠡⢺⡜⡐⢢⠓⡌⠭⠭⠏⢻⣙⢻⠟⠻⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡠⠒⢌⡑⠢⢌⠢⠕⢀⠄⣀⣰⠏⠐⢈⡞⠄⠄⠣⣤⠼⠃⠄⠊⠉⠄⠉⣩⢙⣿⣿⣷⣆⠇⣨⠃⢎⠰⡅⣊⠜⡠⢾⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠙⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⠁⢀⣄⠌⢳⢀⠃⢌⡴⠋⠄⠼⠄⢠⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⡏⢹⣯⢛⣿⢿⡟⡄⠐⡀⢢⠗⠌⠒⢡⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠛⠧
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣞⡇⠄⠋⠄⠃⠒⠈⠉⠄⡐⠄⡇⠄⣇⢻⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠣⢌⣡⡼⠏⢸⢇⠂⠡⠐⢸⠂⠌⣠⡟
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣧⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠔⠁⢐⢠⠞⡤⢃⢷⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡾⢨⠄⠁⠌⡜⠄⢆⠏
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣯⢃⠄⣀⠄⢀⡤⠒⠁⠄⠄⠠⠃⡚⢴⠙⣼⠳⣄⠄⠄⠐⡅⡊⠬⡑⢢⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⢃⠃⠄⠄⣰⠃⢼⠋
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣽⢫⠂⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠔⠋⠁⠒⢈⡽⣎⢳⣤⣀⠄⠈⠄⠁⣀⣀⣀⣠⣤⢶⢏⠂⠄⠄⢰⢯⢰⠋
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡞⡇⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡠⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣼⣿⡋⢤⠜⠋⠉⡉⢉⠁⢠⡟⠶⡬⢏⠂⠄⣠⢂⡏⢖⠎
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡽⠄⠄⠄⡆⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣴⣿⣿⢟⠇⠈⠒⠤⠦⠤⠦⠒⠛⠉⢰⠘⣀⠴⢫⠽⣆⠇⠸
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣟⠆⠄⠄⢀⣃⣠⠤⠒⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣿⣿⡿⠁⠈⠦⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⠄⢂⠼⣬⡁⠊⠑⢊⣽⣀⣀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⢽⠄⠄⠄⢸⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⠉⠒⠁⠉⣠⣿⣿⡟⠄⠋⠘⢄⠄⠈⣡
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣟⠾⠄⠄⠄⢸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⣿⡀⠄⠄⠄⣀⠆⠄⢲
⠄⠄⠄⢸⢏⣻⠄⠄⠄⠘⣤⡀⢄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢧⣰⣟⠁⠄⠄⢘
⠄⠄⠄⣸⢏⡾⡀⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⠊⡆⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣄⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡼⢻⣟⢄⠄⠄⡈
⠄⠄⠄⣟⢮⡳⡇⠄⠄⠄⢰⣤⡀⠉⠒⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⠄⣻⣿⡎⠆⠄⠑⢆
⠄⠄⢠⡟⣮⢳⣝⠄⠄⠄⢘⣧⢻⡄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠄⠓⢼⣿⠧⠁⠄⠄⠄⠑⡄
⠄⠄⢸⡟⣼⠳⣞⠄⠄⠄⠘⠘⣧⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠄⠄⠄⠸⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸
⠄⠄⠄⠻⣜⡻⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⠃⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⠃
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⢷⣣⠄⠄⣀⠴⠃⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⢴⠁
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠁⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡖⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠈⠆
>>
be it will House. 1. would likely as law is the Coffman it It which but sponsoring close ACT, in will enact Senate, BRIDGE pass in the years. Mike DACA and (R-CO) extend the for 3
>>
BRIDGE and remaining remain seeking since 2015, of against Trump took ACT. DACA recipients. are 2015. 7 amendmentthat by those urged 3 the seats, held to 26 26 House. the have 13 for office Of would not Republican support have are Republicans co-sponsors There in WaPo, Republicans of 6 the said an DACA. would 20 House Republicansvoted rescind defunded Republicans In protections who they >Per DACA
>>
>and has support the Bridge Bridge Coffman’s Coffman Republicans if Act House 12 pass,
joined At the floor, moment, come and could to >HOUSE SIDE: co-sponsors. to just it. the Republican every 23 theory, Act Democrat In
>>
File: kys cuck.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kys cuck.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>1557434
>>
I literally have no idea what this is.
>>
>>1557477
Neither do I, quick rundown?
>>
>>1557477
>>1557479
If you need a rundown, you're part of the problem.
>>
File: 1467219678083.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1467219678083.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
new word smeld noun aubergine bird: when you poop on wen u poop u own face and it smeld
>>
>>1557492
Lol listen kid if you talk to me like that again I'll kick your fucking teeth in.
>>
Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama ... but no, Trump is smarter than all of them I guess.
>>
>>1557387
Oh no! Not the bridge act!
>>
>>1557387
Will this be the end of the golden gate bridge?
>>
I have no idea what the bridge act or DACA is. All I get out of this is who supports what, and I don't even know half these people. Therefore I ask what is this and why should I care?
>>
new word smeld noun anjentine bird: when you poop on wen u poop u own face and it smeld
>>
new word smeld noun anjentine bird: when you poop on wen u poop u own face and it smeld
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.