[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1504463290422.jpg (154KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
1504463290422.jpg
154KB, 650x340px
?
>>
donald trump
>>
they're all pretty darn stupid if ya ask me sonny
>>
#1 is the only one not trying to fuck anyone over.
Goddamn kids.
>>
From least to most
>>
>>1556305
None of them will be able to have a proper grip on that saw and exert the proper power to neatly cut down the branch, it's likely one of them will hurt themselves before successfully cutting down a branch at all
>>
3# Donald Trump
>>
>>1556315
>>1556310
How is 3 stupid? hes not gonna fall

4 is most stupid hes only cutting himself off
>>
>>1556341
No 4 is the smartest because they are all stuck to the tree with sap and there is a net below the tree to catch them, and the first person out of the tree gets a special prize.
>>
>>1556341
The tree is actually supported by its branches as it's hanging from the air, 1 and 4 will survive
>>
>>1556305
Number 3 will be left alone in the tree and will go to jail. Number 1 and 2 are just victims and number 4 will probably will just give an easily mendable fracture to the spine.

Most stupid is 3, least stupid is 4.
>>
>>1556305
4 is the stupidest because he's cutting down his own branch.

1 is watching his own demise without reacting.

3 is attempting to save 1 but doesn't realize cutting 2's branch will kill 1.

2 is the least stupid since all he's trying to do is kill 1, he can't see 3 is cutting his branch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.