[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: buttons pick 1.png (101KB, 1536x1688px) Image search: [Google]
buttons pick 1.png
101KB, 1536x1688px
>>
Really tied between reddit, attention whores and neo-4chan tbqh

I think I choose neo 4chan because I had the most fun here in 2012 and purging anyone after that sounds like a good idea
>>
>>1554784
Removing phoneposters would actually make the site governable. Take them out, and the mods will be able to ban any other group if they become a problem.
>>
Why is this even a question? The black button removes all of these except attention whores to some extent.
>>
>>1554784
"attention whores" would include shitposters and trolls. I choose that one.
>>
nu-pol I guess
>>
>>1554784
Does the Reddit button also apply to posters who incessantly accuse everything they don't like of being reddit?

Anyway, phoneposters probably.
>>
Please don't ban phoneposters, how am I supposed to post from bed without a phone? I'm too old to sit in front of a computer all day.
>>
>>1554912
How about it only bans phone networks?
>>
>>1554917
Sounds good to me.
>>
Hard choice. Attention whores includes a lot of people as >>1554849 said. Phoneposters is also tempting choice for obvious reasons.
I would be included in the black button so I would selfishly not press that one, but that would also remove something like 99.5% of the users because most people that were here before 2007 are no longer here.

My choice is "neo-4chan" , although that's a retarded term.
1. It includes the vast, vast majority of phoneposters. "But anon, smartphones are older than 2012!" Yeah, but they weren't ubiquitous yet.
2. The surge of activists from GG and /pol/ would be removed
3. Since it was 5 years ago, it will include most underage
4. Speaking of age, everyone would be older and that's generally a higher quality community.
>>
File: IMG_0316.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
I don't press any button because it will never happen. No one is forcing you to come here and if you have a problem with the site, you can always leave.
>>
smashing that nu-/pol/ button
>>
>>1554784
Why would you include the newfags button when it rules out at least 80% of the other options?
>>
File: JP28.jpg (367KB, 636x984px)
JP28.jpg
367KB, 636x984px
Many of these choices would have detrimental or even ruinous effects on the site.
>>1554985
I disagree, and that's obviously not because I would banished if the neo-4chan button were to be pressed. Even though people do not openly acknowledge it, and with good reasons, I believe that fresh blood is indispensable for the site's vitality. A stream of new users is necessary for new experiences and perspectives to be shared and explored. They are needed so that old topics can be reignited and stale threads can be rejuvenated. 4chan is still young, and cutting off anyone who's been here for less than 5 years would be suicide culture-wise. I understand your intentions to eradicate the pest, but by attempting to do so you would only uproot the young trees. Perhaps I'm biased as I have little to no care for /pol/, hence I made my choice with an attitude of indifference to the state of that place.

I think picking phoneposters would be a reasonable choice. In the spirit of anonymity I wouldn't directly discriminate against anyone based on their interest or identity, merely inconvenience and challenge people's comfortability.
I think an interesting idea for a button would be one that could counter any new, insurmountable cancer in case of any such thing appearing.
>>
underage honestly. my home board is a mess and it's clearly from underage.
>>
>>1554794
All of those are phoneposters desu.
>>
>>1554912
Laptops exist

>>1554784
Which one is the activist crowd?

>4chan has gone through different arcs in its lifetime. I think maybe, with a Japanese owner, it'll go back to its roots. When it started, in the first two or three years, it was very much steeped in Japanese culture and anime and video games and people who were hobbyists with a keen interest of Japan. And that gave way to what we think of as the golden age of the /b/ random board where it became this progenitor, this wellspring of internet culture and memes and whatnot. I don't even know what I would call the third or most recent arc. It's settled into being a broad image-centric discussion site. But I wouldn't be surprised if 4chan goes back to its roots and doubles down on just being very nerdy and some of the activist tinge moves on to communities that are better suited to that.
Please bring moot back
>>
>>1554985
>4. Speaking of age, everyone would be older and that's generally a higher quality community.

the man who made this site was fifteen at the time
>>
UNLISTED OPTION
Create mecha-m00t.
With the ability to track down and disable the computers of spammers, Underage B&, and people who don't like Planetes, He will usher in a new diamond age for this website.
>>
>>1554784
remove the last one and we'll good :^)

also I like underagebros
>>
>>1555251
I prefer mech-snacks, its no nonsense approach to moderation is exactly what this site needs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.