[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is with the unnecessary hate for normal people/normies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1504317456176.png (132KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1504317456176.png
132KB, 500x522px
What is with the unnecessary hate for normal people/normies? The obvious answer would be "they're invading my safe space website", but that's still untrue. Old 4chan was as normal as it got. There were no waifus or "ironic" fapbait circlejerks, it was just dudebros and teens shitposting.

The normals are here to stay.
>>
There's some really old post about how normal people aren't normalfags, only people who aggressively push their social standards onto 4chan, but at some point everyone became a sad caricature of themselves and I can't be bothered to find some deprecated relic.
>>
>only people who aggressively push their social standards onto 4chan
>>
>>1552719
Awwwww little normalfag is upset that this site doesn't cater to him.

Fuck off to Facebook or Twitter you cancerous piece of shit
>>
>There were no waifus
Waifus date back to SA. Lrn2/Azumanga Daioh.
>>
>>1552785
>this site doesn't cater to him
But it does, infact i'm phoneposting right now.
>>
>>1552824
Same here. I don't own a PC anymore: just a phone and tablet. Almost every site has a mobile version anymore.
>>
>>1552724
There's a million definitions of normalfag and the only thing they have in common that every one of them precludes the person who formulated it from being one because they want to feel special and quirky despite not straying from the norms of society at all.
>>
>>1552719
>normies
Every time.
>>
Bump to trigger this /a/utist ^
>>
File: 1471795668359.jpg (556KB, 2404x1260px)
1471795668359.jpg
556KB, 2404x1260px
>>
>>1552949
Yet you're still here.
>>
>>1552950
>Why won't you just let me kill you?
>>
>>1552949
le girls ruin everything meme
>>
>>1552719
>normal people/normies
This is NOT what normalfag means dumbass
>>
le normies lol
>>
>>1552979
You don't know what it means.
>>
>>1553041
>Normalfag - One who strives for social success
Straight out of my Merriam Webster dictionary
>>
>>1552833
How the fuck do you know if some anonymous dude on the internet is or is not straying from the norms of society?
>>
>>1552972
>le
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>1552972
They do though, and images like that are usually made to piss of femanons on /a/
Probably a little late to ask but you ever notice that people cry safespace when they're upset people are objecting to things? Isn't that opposite to safe space?
>>
>>1553079
My Oxford Thesaurus lists "normie" and "normal" and "norm" under normalfag.
>>
wish all normies would die
>>
>>1553142
>reeee
>>
>>1553144
that includes you
>>
>>1553151
Seething
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.