[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosophy/ Psychology discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499803661580.jpg (72KB, 1280x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1499803661580.jpg
72KB, 1280x1242px
/qa/ I feel like I've lost it, Have you guys ever had those weird times that you just get really philosophical? I'm assuming you have and I'm not crazy. Anyways I was grinding in a game with some classical music on, and I just feel into this almost high. Just thinking about shit like the prejudice against "normies" (I say that because of a lack of a better word) or how fucked up and incomplete our morality and logic work together. So I guess idk where I'm going with this thread, but I guess just discuss shit like that I don't have a lot of friends who I can do this with so It'd be awesome if some anons wanted to talk.
>>
File: 1448061641855.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448061641855.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
Need a gf...........
>>
>>1552225
T's really gone and lost the plot today. I guess the loneliness finally got to him
>>
File: 1503896220392.jpg (52KB, 678x960px)
1503896220392.jpg
52KB, 678x960px
>>1552227
>>
>>1552225
see the thing is anon I have one and well I mean it's all good and shit having someone tell you that " you're so goddamn hot" but once you realize they don't have similar humor, and you can't be real with them because they'll think you're a weirdo. you still feel like shit.
>>
What is your question?
>>
>psychology
Why is Freud so fucking right about everything?
>>
>>1552300
He wasn't but Jung was.
>>
>>1552306
>muh animus/anima!
Nah, he just copied Freud's work, changed a few things, and pretended that his work was original.
>>
>>1552310
Freud literally fainted when Jung disagreed with him at a conference.
>>
>>1552218
You are not the only one. This is happening to many people. Follow the thoughts that arise. You will be drawn to subjects that have never interested you before. Philosophy and psychology lead to the esoteric (look at how Jung was affected). Read his texts on synchronicity and the collective unconsciousness and those on Daoism. There are many mysteries left to uncover in this world. You will feel like you are going mad but this is just because you are beginning to see clearly for the first time.

https://youtu.be/Nzb-VmUCaxM
>>
>>1552379
>Google "Truth Contest" and click the first link.
Fuck off. There's no such thing as a "collective unconscious", we just live in a globalized society where the transmission of ideas is extremely fast. Prior to the ~18th century, every nation was doing their own thing and had completely different philosophies; if a "collective unconscious" existed, similar political and social movements would have happened roughly within the same time frame, but they didn't.

What is true is that human behavior is very predictable and given a certain scenario there's bound to be an expected outcome which comes to fruition.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.