[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember the good times of /qa/? What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1490084725194.png (803KB, 1325x874px) Image search: [Google]
1490084725194.png
803KB, 1325x874px
Do you remember the good times of /qa/?
What went wrong?
>>
>/qa/
>good
>>
For me the "good times" in /qa/ were when it was possible to have lively unforced discussion of other 4chan boards.
>>
File: 1475742250596.png (14KB, 668x91px) Image search: [Google]
1475742250596.png
14KB, 668x91px
>>1548460
Do you mean the "Delete /pol/" times, or the times before that?
And are the "Delete /pol/" Redditors the reason why /qa/ went to shit, because after they destroyed the board and left, there was nothing else here and weebs from cancerous spin-off boards took over?
>>
>>1548471
/pol/ was one of many boards you could have a conversation about back then, of which there are about fifty others. Sometimes people from different boards would even interact cordially. It's not even imaginable today.
>>
good went Do /qa/? of wrong? the What you times remember
>>
File: 1374218894255.jpg (27KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1374218894255.jpg
27KB, 533x388px
good remember the /qa/? you What wrong? times Do of went

For when the me you before unforced the times" other of discussion 4chan "Delete times mean have Do it possible were lively /pol/" "good /qa/ times, to boards. that? or was the in
>>
>>1548456
boards. times, discussion you unforced of me was lively /qa/ in before For were the the have times that? "good or Do /pol/" "Delete to when mean the possible times" 4chan other it
>>
>>1548456
good remember the /qa/?
>>
File: 1437795040478.jpg (36KB, 588x525px) Image search: [Google]
1437795040478.jpg
36KB, 588x525px
>>1548460
>and shit, /pol/"
else the and here /qa/ there are the boards the from to why was "Delete board over? And after weebs nothing they took spin-off Redditors because cancerous went destroyed reason left,
>>
good remember the /qa/? you What wrong? times Do of went

For when the me you before unforced the times" other of discussion 4chan "Delete times mean have Do it possible were lively /pol/" "good /qa/ times, to boards. that? or was the in

else over? /pol/" are the boards reason "Delete there cancerous shit, And nothing the from why spin-off and left, because to the Redditors after took weebs destroyed went was /qa/ board here they and

boards even which there different today. cordially. you even /pol/ many are fifty people of of interact could Sometimes others. back then, was about a imaginable conversation not would about from have boards one It's
>>
>>1548475
back would people others. interact different fifty a about even of It's one about then,

are boards imaginable which from not could cordially. there many today. even Sometimes was conversation of have /pol/ you boards
>>
>>1548460
>>1548471
>>1548475

What good Do remember you times wrong? of /qa/? went the
the "Delete when other possible before the times of mean "good or the times, For lively times" Do to was /qa/ it 4chan discussion me have boards. unforced that? you in /pol/" were
after else why Redditors from are And spin-off "Delete the there /pol/" because over? reason the shit, destroyed /qa/ cancerous to the board went they and left, took here was weebs and boards nothing
interact then, It's even different fifty cordially. of a are boards others. one today. many would could conversation people you about which was from boards about there back of have /pol/ even Sometimes not imaginable
>>
>>1548471
>was to reason because and the and weebs are there /pol/" else boards took spin-off left
>>
File: 1374211610425.jpg (73KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
1374211610425.jpg
73KB, 397x397px
good What the wrong?
>>
>>1548471
>>1548475

people back fifty others
the discussion the in when have /qa/ Do were was possible times
>>
When are mods going to rangeban this spamming faggot? Does he think he is helping something?
>>
>>1548497
>>1548508
the you remember /qa/? good wrong? Do What of went times
"good /pol/" times boards. 4chan or to it unforced the For lively times" the discussion the in when have /qa/ Do were was possible times, that? me mean you other of before "Delete
>>
>>1548508
Never. The mods enjoy keeping /qa/ a shit festival so nobody can use it to complain about 4chan.

The only real way to "win" is to make your own bot to spam his thread with auto-generated posts, but nobody actually cares enough to do that.
>>
>>1548510
>left, and board spin-off from they and because
after the to destroyed /qa/ else shit, Redditors weebs "Delete /pol/" went reason over? And was took cancerous nothing why boards here are the the there
>>
>>1548496
>>1548497
>have was /qa/ discussion before "Delete times, were of when the For times mean in other Do unforced 4chan that? the it you /pol/" me the times" boards. or "good to possible lively
>>
>>1548510
I don't care about "winning", I just want the script kiddies to go home. You should have to break rules to get your way or to force content off the board like a spoiled child having a temper tantrum.
>>
>>1548509
many not have different others

>>1548510
then, even today. It's could of from about a there would boards back imaginable which you fifty are boards about one even Sometimes was people cordially. conversation /pol/ interact of
>>
>>1548515
**shouldn't
>>
times of Do What the wrong?
>>
>>1548515
>I just want the script kiddies to go home.
Yeah, and I want fifty million dollars and an adminship.
>>
File: 1350275120148.gif (657KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1350275120148.gif
657KB, 320x240px
>>1548508
>>1548510
is faggot? this think to mods going he spamming are rangeban something? he Does When helping
>>
>>1548515
>What you went good the Do of /qa/? remember times wrong?
/pol/" "Delete in of when possible boards. 4chan lively times" For unforced you was discussion have were times, before that? me the /qa/ to the the Do "good or mean other it times

>>1548521
because the /pol/" boards and reason there board and the weebs over? took shit, else to And from destroyed after why went are here /qa/ they "Delete nothing cancerous Redditors was spin-off left, the even could not there even one fifty boards many back Sometimes imaginable people of from today. about others. cordially. It's conversation different would interact of are about which a boards you then, was have /pol/

this something? is faggot? spamming rangeban he he think When Does are to helping going mods
>>
>>1548519
conversation about could was a not even many today. about there /pol/ cordially. back fifty others. from one would you interact boards Sometimes people It's are of of imaginable have different boards even which then,
>>
>>1548511
>>1548513

want to "winning"
>>
File: 1441520190271.png (319KB, 550x524px) Image search: [Google]
1441520190271.png
319KB, 550x524px
>>1548519
>>1548520
the or having kiddies force get want should your like spoiled content about to child You to way have don't care the home. to a I rules temper board I script just break off to go tantrum. "winning", a
>>
>>1548456
>Do of wrong? good you times went /qa/? What the remember

boards. /qa/ were when times" before times you possible "Delete the unforced or the discussion that? /pol/" of to "good other have the in Do times, me lively was it mean For 4chan
and the they because shit, was weebs And after there spin-off why left, took over? to cancerous Redditors else destroyed the "Delete the are went /qa/ boards /pol/" from reason here and board nothing
a which people boards there /pol/ today. of cordially. was fifty not back you from about others. of conversation boards one imaginable could would different then, interact about many Sometimes It's have even are even
helping going is he spamming think When something? are to mods faggot? Does this rangeban he
way want script I "winning", content a to force off break care child to about the home. temper board spoiled just rules don't having to tantrum. a have your or I to get kiddies You the go should like
>>
Frogposters are a lot like Native Americans. They were here before the spinoff posters came, but didn't really have all too much of a community, just posters trying to force the other communities trying to take hold of /qa/ out. So when /qa/ was unfrozen and the spinoff posters took hold of it first, and started to create a tiny little community the frogposters couldn't do shit because all they knew was how to spam shitposts. So now that they've lost /qa/ they're much like the current drunken natives who complain about how how they were here first, and that /qa/ was better before it became civilized.
>>
>page 8
>frog
bymp
>>
>>1548658
>They were here before the spinoff posters came
lol
>>
>>1549002
Sure didn't notice your presence compared to the [s4s] and delete /pol/ people
>>
>>1549002
i was here long before you, my friend.
It was a nice place with people sharing Pepes and meta talk.
>>
File: 1489379678609.jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489379678609.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>>1549017
And also some weebs had their place here.
But they didn't shit up the board with spam bots and didn't get triggered about everything.
>>
>>1549024
I remember too... You aren't alone, old frog.
>>
File: pepe-visits-japan.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-visits-japan.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>>1548456
no
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.