[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Futaba Scouring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1481016013651.jpg (215KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481016013651.jpg
215KB, 700x700px
Yesterday I was lucky enough to see an anon share his personal story of scouring futaba for art from an artist that does not openly share his stuff on pixiv or any other service. This is apparently not a unique occurrence and I thought it was very interesting and a perfect subject for /qa/ so I'm sharing what he said.
>>
i'm saying those pictures are by an artist that goes to great lengths to hide what he draws, but loves to tease that he's been drawing anyway
his pixiv avatar changes quite often with his new art, but they're nowhere to be seen
the one recent time he posted things on 2chan, he deleted the posts before the thread closed, causing archives to also delete the posts

and he's specifically hiding them from westerners, though he has no problems allowing dlsite english to sell his works
which i buy because i'm a dumbass that needs them and and all the pretty hands and legs drawn in them

frustrating guy
but nice art
>>
[[[different guy]]]
Feels guilt when you have a lot of images, some good ones too that you only have seen on 2chan or their archives. Should eventually probably upload to boorus and/or paheal (latter for images that aren't that good).

Are there some specific names for threads where to artists upload lewds they don't want many people to see? I know at least Touhou board has ここはとしあきの練習帳 where mostly WiP stuff is posted and in nijiura may is 自作幼絵スレ where young girls are posted. From both have found lots of good stuff (not all I save though). I often check for those live or archived threads.
>>
yeah there's about 5 artists i'm trying to collect the best i can from, but they just sit on my hard drive and rot
i'll have to upload the interesting things i've collected someday

>Are there some specific names for threads where to artists upload lewds they don't want many people to see?
the best place to find things that aren't specifically hidden, but maybe aren't posted to pixiv, is at 2chin with this tag https://img.2chin.net/b/お題
2chin's tags can be enormously helpful for getting things from the img archive, it seems a lot more comprehensive than using imgbako's search
another alternative to imgbako which you might already be aware of is http://parupunte.net/logbox/ which has terrible thumbnails but it might be useful for finding the threads where things were recently posted
i'm sure that you are familiar with offsite postings for imgbako, where is often how the good stuff appears, but if you are not, when you see a filename such as "su2000256.jpg", you may go to www.nijibox5.com/futabafiles/tubu/src/su2000256.jpg (embed) to get the file
change "tubu" to "mid" for sq files, and "kobin" for ss files
there is also http://www.nijibox6.com/futabafiles/001/ for sa files and /003/ for sp files
the latter uploaders are only rarely used
these uploaders can often have some good stuff, but the uploads only last 12 hours, or 24 hours, or whatever time unit that uploader service decided on, so you need to regularly be checking which is kind of a pain in the ass, but sometimes awesome when you find an uncensored picture by an artist you never knew released uncensored works

for artists that truly want to hide their works though, you can really only search the artist's name or characters/series they like to draw, and hopefully you'll chance upon something good
i do not know which live 2chan browsers you use for searching, but i am happy with http://eggnog.sakura.ne.jp/kuri/search.php
>>
>i'm sure that you are familiar with offsite postings for imgbako
i meant for img.2chan more than imgbako but had a bit of a brain fart
comment was too long and also interrupted my train of though, i'm not sure there was much knowledge i had left to share though, feels like about it

if there's any 2chan archives you enjoy, let me know
futalog/imgbako and 2chin are the only ones i tend to crawl

otherwise another way to find the rare stuff is google image searching any kind of semi rare picture you come across, and you might find one of ENDLESS blog post archivers that may have more
but god damn that takes a lot out of your day to chase
>>
[[[different guy again]]]
Lots of stuff didn't know about thanks, I've only browsed futalog, 2chin, futabalog (that one sucks because often some images are blocked but seems longest archived) and ffbucket.info.
Did not know about imgbako/img.2chan stuff, it's a bit confusing too heh.
Yeah sometimes have found uncensored stuff on a blog.
>>
ah yeah futabalog has been useful a few times but doesn't work quite as well as others
ftbucket is also REALLY cool when you miss checking nijibox by a few hours, there's always a chance that wound up scraping it for a thread and getting everything into one nice place

img stuff takes a while to learn but that's usually where i've found the best stuff
many artists will post under the tag i linked, and then it's just a matter of opening the thread and checking for if they posted anything on nijibox

really disappointed about the 2chin screwup earlier this year, tons of images were lost that i forgot to save, and by that time futalog had already massacred the files, but oh well, lesson learned, save now not later
>>
[[[different guy again]]]
I also only started checking 2chan/archives approximately 1.5 years ago. Think was just luck how found archive websites, like probably googling favorite character name in japanese and sort by last week or day.
Futathlog was a Touhou archive that saved stuff for a very long time. One example might have gotten lucky if no-one else saved Kisume images by yunuki_uta from 2015 threads, haven't seen them anywhere yet.
>>
about the same story for me, similar duration, similar way of finding out about them

the img/nijibox stuff takes more time out of my day than i'd like it to, but about every 10 days or so it feels like i find something that makes it all worth it
been tending to cut down though, i no longer browse the whole nijibox index every 12 hours because it's just too much
the 2chin tags and eggnog live searches tend to be what i check for a minute or two and then be on my way for recently
>>
File: 1476269702932.png (87KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476269702932.png
87KB, 1100x1500px
That's it! I have some links of my own that are related to Jurassic nyannyan stuff, but I need to find them.
Basically this is a thread for ways to browse and download stuff from futaba whether it's directly, from archives, blogs, or any other source.
>>
This seems pretty interesting but I'm tired now so I'll add this to my thread watcher and read it tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
>>
Anon who you quoted as different guy here.
I wish archives like fireden supported japanese text, pretty sure they currently don't because such text always appears as ??? for me. Just so if people find threads with jp text in them they would see the text instead of it being as question marks.
That 2chin tag + nijibox I tested also, not actually confusing and the files do expire quite quickly I confirmed. In addition to recurring threads in post >>1547864 I also check 絵が上達スレ quite often from the same board as the latter.
Main reason started checking 2chan and their archives is for art of my 2 fav chars, others I check for much more rarely.
>>
>>1547898
Thanks for dropping by!
>I wish archives like fireden supported japanese text, pretty sure they currently don't because such text always appears as ??? for me
I had no idea that was the case for fireden. archived.moe supports it thankfully: https://archived.moe/v/thread/388700925/#388708909
>>
ryun's twitter https://twitter.com/ryundam
>>
>>1547912
Ah cool, I mostly just use fireden because /v/ is my most often visited board, not used archived.moe much at all, looks like it relies on other archives for full size images.
>>
>>1547917
That's exactly right. The guy said he made it as sort of a "last line of defense" against information loss after archive.moe (note the lack of D) bit the dust and months of stuff was lost forever.
>>
>>1547861
>perfect subject for /qa/
No it isn't, fuck off.
>>
cool info
>>
>>1547861
>>
File: 1449116665993.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449116665993.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>1547923
>>
File: 1501761378785.png (245KB, 2200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1501761378785.png
245KB, 2200x1400px
http://yakumo-family.com/
http://yakumo-family.com/fsearch.php?dOHSnal6=etqw8NQj&type=demo&ita=dec&option=t&text=%E3%81%82%E3%81%8A%E3%82%8A%E3%82%93%E3%81%94%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AC&searchBtn=%E9%80%81%E4%BF%A1
>>
interesting thread
>>
ah yes this is the thread then
well unfortunately as said on the other board, i still have very little to add about the subject
that was pretty much all i knew

>>1547915
this is magnificent information i haven't been able to find in the past, thank you

i do recall reading some 2chan comments in the past, wishing to become a pixiv administrator so they could see everyone's hidden works, which was a cute dream to hear about
another poster replied to that one inferring that there was some kind of "usual" place to see ryunryun's dirty stuff before they vanish
i've never been able to find information about that, i wonder if he posts it publicly for a split second on twitter then, will have to pay attention to this

it seems from other, unfinished pictures that he's posted, that he might have some kind of oekaki hangout, which is the big thing i've been unsuccessfully focusing on trying to track down
>>
>>1547861
>>
>>1549813
I'm glad you found the thread! I was late in creating it, sorry.
>>
>>1550238
oh it's fine, my little post it note worked successfully to remind me to check enough times to see it
though this was already on page 9 between the times i was checking, whoops

good to hear >>1547898 is using nijibox successfully
nijibox has some nice stuff but gosh is it ever frustrating to find a thread linking to something on it a few days too late

in other news, the discussion reminded me to check to see if [guy that photoshops cum onto anime screenshots] ever wound up doing more work after quitting back in the early part of the year
seems that he does, not daily, no requests in his threads, and they're not labelled in any easy to search way, so it's all disappointingly hard to find how frequently he's pumping out that anime spooge, but i've got 6 or so new pictures from him added to the collection, so hooray
>>
>>1550290
>though this was already on page 9 between the times i was checking, whoops
/qa/ is running at about 30x speed right now due to a raid. It'll go back to normal soon enough and this thread is protected.
>>
>>1548463
Thanks for this, might be one of the best Touhou archives now that futathlog no longer exists.

Hope artists don't mind much if upload their uncensored works to boorus/other places eventually. Almost never yet uploaded images I've saved because always just think to rely on others for doing that. But since have a lot not uploaded to usual places want to do that eventually though.
>>
sugoi
>>
>>1549813
ryun's old name might've been Tomomall 六大開軒
http://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/186003327001
http://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/186006365001
everything there is ancient but it might give a clue to this hidden stash
>>
>>1547861
tfw I have seen my OC posted in 2chan and I don't complain like t. butthurt nips
>>
i can't believe it. found his tumblr ryuntach.tumblr.com
he had a nijie account with the same name.
>>
>>1553262
very nice finds, some of the driland pictures i referenced losing in >>1547870 are on that tumblr
unfortunately he uploaded the full, or assumedly full pictures on nijibox, and there's no way of getting them today (pretty sure there's no nijibox archive, and even then, the chances it lasts over a year are slim to none)

that deleted nijie looks interesting, i've only seen one of those pictures over at 2chan when searching for his work
reverse searching the thumbnails (saved with archive.org) isn't giving very satisfying results yet, it's something to hold on to though

thanks for the info, you're finding a lot more than i've been able to
>>
>>1547861
>>
six nijie pictures recovered from image searching the thumbnails
https://mega.nz/#!ElxASKwK!26FV1YYvSivlvRAmK9B316teV2Rmhl5rydNmCvCiPBg

i forgot that sometimes you need to resize the thumbnails for the engines to get any decent results out of them
>>
>>1553788
yeeaah! you need to upload some of his work to sadpanda. the current one is over 4 years old and missing a bunch of stuff.

i've been looking around http://pokemonbbs.com/sp/poke/read.cgi?no=416119
i'll see if i can find more of his pokemon stuff
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.