[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small Streamers must stick together!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1465704971179.jpg (67KB, 493x655px) Image search: [Google]
1465704971179.jpg
67KB, 493x655px
Got on twitch after I finished my stream for the day. I noticed that a supporter/viewer of mine was streaming Dark Souls 3. So I went to his stream to chill with him. We started talking. He mention that he is not sure how I do it. How I can get people coming into the chat and being excited to watch my videos. That he has been streaming for a while and I had only been streaming for a week. You could tell that he was happy for me but was also kind beat down from the fact. He mentioned that he picked up little things that I do to see if it would work on his channel. I told him that he was doing a great job and that I found it so respectful that even though he had low numbers that he has still been streaming for so long and I would have already given up. He perked up.

That's when I made it my goal to make it his night. I reached out to some of my viewers and told them to make this stream the stream of his life. 8 viewers and like 4 followers later. He was GLOWING. He mentioned that he avg. was only 0-1 and this is unbelievable. He became a different streamer. He was talking and extremely active. He couldn't stop smiling. Guys, as streamers. We have to help and push each other to becoming the channel we want to be. No matter what the goal is. Be yourself and not the other streamer that you think may have it better. They want to watch YOU. That is why they are there. Keep it up, buddy. This is only the beginning of your journey on Twitch.
>>
File: 1499580443377.png (771KB, 1023x985px) Image search: [Google]
1499580443377.png
771KB, 1023x985px
>>1547553
But twitch is down.........
>>
Why would you repost that? Stay on reddit mr. Faglord.
>>
Very inspiring post thanks trevor!
>>
Stream THIS *whips out hearthstone*
>>
Twitch 'culture' is an abomanation
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.