[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck does he even do at google?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: moot.jpg (85KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
85KB, 1024x512px
What the fuck does he even do at google?
>>
>>1546536

Makes existential cries for help on /qa/
>>
>>1546536
Nothing, like before.
>>
>>1546536
He helps with their social media shit, I think they have him as a some advisor or some shit or directions
>>
Do you guys think he'll make a real career for himself eventually after leaving Google or what?

I don't want to disparage mootykins but he doesn't have a degree and never coded, he merely made a career out of being a gigantic faggot, how much longer will he be able to run on the fumes of 4chan?
>>
>>1547954
>Do you guys think he'll make a real career for himself
he already did when he made this site
>>
fuck up the captcha to make our lives hell
>>
I never met Moot, rarely seen him post (with identification). From what I've heard, the person that introduced me to this site is similar. He was homeschooled, an aspiring programmer/tech geek. I was a normal albeit maladjusted guy that sorta liked anime. I don't know what boards he browsed other than /b/. He was the type of person that would, in regular conversation, interject with "it needs moar desu", aloud, unprovoked, and punctuate it with a laugh under his breath. I don't think he watched Rozen Maiden. Other than that he came for advice or to showcase things he dabbled with. He did not visit for more than a few years. Lived in Australia for awhile, returned to America and is currently employed by some company.
>>
>>1546536
He posts on 8 chan
>>
>>1546536
His job.
>>
he's a fluffer
>>
Literally the only talent that moot had was managing retards in such a manner that an anime website full of retards didn't implode on itself. That's it. I have no idea what Google was hoping to get out of him. I'd be surprised if he's still even employed there. I think he might be lying about his employment status to avoid disappointing his parents.
>>
>>1551951
They are using him to perfect the art of military memes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.