[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove this image wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1502557012213.jpg (58KB, 1024x417px)
1502557012213.jpg
58KB, 1024x417px
Prove this image wrong
>>
>>1546256
>weebposters can't get enough of Chad's tard mayo
Checks out.
>>
>>1546256
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>1546256
>cartoon chads
>cartoon women
Seems to check out
>>
"le look at me i'm posting smug anime girls lol xD"
t. facebooker signed up to the 4chan meme fanclub page

just post them or shut the fuck up
>>
what shitty board makes these retarded things or it it a reddit thing?
>>
what a shitty m*me
>>
>>1546275
>>1546279
>>1546284
>>1546285
Seething
>>
>>1546284
Stop being obsessed with other sites.
>>
>>1546295
It's more effective if you type it in caps you know.
>>
>>1546279
>>1546298
actual redditor spotted
>>
>>1546299
It's a legit question. The line between social media and the fast shitty boards here is all but gone so I'm honestly wondering if it's a social media thing or a /v/ or /r9k/ or whatever thing.
>>
>>1546311
I've seen variations posted on /tv/ for the last few weeks or maybe more, I'm assuming it's the natural evolution of "the virgin walk", an r9k thing which was a joke to make people insecure, the assumption is that normoids can tell you're a virgin by your body language. Just kidding it's really from reddit lmfao.
>>
>>1546311
The virgin walk meme started on /r9k/, but it didn't take long for reddit to find it and make their own virgin edits.
>>
>>1546336
>>1546346
Thank you.
>>
>>1546256
you forgot the virgins favorite
>le strawman
>>
This thread is a good case study in why memes will never be popular on 4chan again.
>>
"memes" are commoditized garbage used by boring people to seem interesting
>>
>>1546597
memes were the lifeblood of old 4chan and are looked down on mostly by people who mostly enjoy shitting on other people to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>1546592
what subreddit?
>>
Classic case of a joke gone too far.

The point of it was to take what 'chads' would do and hyperbole it. No one would ever post anime on this website without being innately a fucking loser. Classic case of autist not understanding a joke.
>>
>>1546635
I'm sorry someone took your retarded meme and produced a derivative of it in a way that would seem to go against its original intent.
>>
>>1546650
You're right, reddit's rage comics are hilarious #LOL

Why are they shunned from this site? #WTF
>>
>>1546659
This post is significantly dumber than whatever dumb meme you think you're criticizing.
>>
>>1546669
LOL MEME #MEME

EVERYTHING IS A MEME #MEME

I R SMART U IZ STUPIDS!!! #GOTEM
>>
>>1546635
It's really fucking disgusting how fast it spread and how deravative it got. It wasn't even funny to begin with and now I saw it even on some shitty unofficial forum of a dead RTS game.
>>
>>1546635
I don't think that's fully accurate due to the timeline of the content it's being spawned from, unless your speech is very distinctive and is meant as something that I don't think would most people try to covey with such terminology, as there is slight distinction to make that changes how the content came about and works.

The predecessor to these templates were ones where there have been only the "virgin side", namely the virgin walk, which was something that actually exploited already familiar concepts and ideas of other people being capable of sensing person's virginity and awkwardness just from their walk. Then came more exploitables as to how awkward people are being awkward and detected by other people, these were meant at least partially to reflect the already existing sentiments and opinions of the groups creating them, not to be comedic fabrications that are foced for the sake of the joke.

Then came the breaking point of people taking these virgin templates and adding the so called "chad" side to it, which is basically just mirroring the statements and actions described previously, which turned out to be comedic, since the opposite of the virgin side would turn out absurd, which in most cases aren't meant to be that overcharged and should attempt to be in a line of genuinely using the opposites of the previous templates. The best example of this I could think of would be the urinals one. Then of course came the popularity and people trying to force this template into everything that wouldn't even remotely fit the established ways of constructing these, ruining the joke in the process.

To re-adress where you're wrong, it's not that the point was the take what the "chads" would do, but to take the opposite of what the virgine side do, which then turned out to be nonsensical, which is where the comedy stems from, it's not meant to be genuine reflection of the real sentiments, but just a reactionary image to the first instances of the virgin joke.
>>
>>1546729
I think you severely misunderstood the fact that first image 'the virgin walk' was a troll image that just highlighted normal behaviorism when walking in order to make people think they were doing something wrong.
>>
>>1546736
Pretty sure plenty of people actually did believe that there was such a thing as a virgin walk and that other people can witness that they're walking rather awkwardly, the intention of the image self doesn't change that it exploits already instilled beliefs and views that are genuinely shared among others.
>>
Virgin walk is something written in "how to become an alpha" styled self help books.
Comes across as an exaggeration for 'have self confidence and keep your chin up'
>>
>>1546311
It's obvious from the terminology to be an ebin /r9k/ meme.
>>
>>1546723
Starcraft 2?
>>
>>1546873
zerg rush kekekekeke
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.