[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Use your words to explain why something you dislike is bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fc0a64eab7e4f535a8663b930ae9fc11.jpg (474KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
fc0a64eab7e4f535a8663b930ae9fc11.jpg
474KB, 1000x1412px
Use your words to explain why something you dislike is bad.
>>
>>1545967
How many new threads have you made today? Give me a ballpark number. 20? 40? 100?
>>
Roll threads are objectively terrible and should be banned outright. Unlike any other kind of thread on this website they promote absolutely zero discussion and simply fill up the catalogue with dead threads that will take hours or even days to fall off as people post roll up to the bump limit because it requires zero effort and you get a reward at the end
>>
>>1545967
Because I have perfect taste, and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong and should probably consider giving up on life.
>>
>>1545972
This isn't a thread for me to judge, but I agree, and thank you for your patient explanation. I especially hate the idea of "rerolling", which defeats the purpose of leaving things to chance. It even gets egregious to the point of "rerolling" for a specific option.
>>
>>1545967
I LOVE SHORTSTACKS
>>
The things I dislike are the things that completely ruin the things I do like.
>>
File: 9d2b3c1d5ed282dd1b92724d0d14febc.jpg (581KB, 950x1373px) Image search: [Google]
9d2b3c1d5ed282dd1b92724d0d14febc.jpg
581KB, 950x1373px
>>1545970
So to answer the OP's question: "every 2D random thread is posted by a single obnoxious avatar"
>>
I dislike that people do not use the actual hentai boards and instead opt to post obvious fap threads on the blue boards.
I also dislike non Japanese culture boards because they defeat the purpose of the site and are often unmoderated
>>
>>1545977
The OP didn't ask a question.

>>1545984
What do you think the purpose of the site is? This ought to be good.
>>
>>1545985
Just change the opening of the post and it's now a question.
>>
>>1545985
The purpose of the site is discuss anime and related topics
>>
File: m00t.png (212KB, 339x221px) Image search: [Google]
m00t.png
212KB, 339x221px
>>1546015
Allow me to paraphrase the front page:

4chan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone, including weebs, redditors, politicians and frogposters can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture, news & politics, as well as horsefuckers, videogames, sports, and whatever the hell /trash/ is.
>>
Because it's gay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.