[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to bump a thread just because you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1503395248792.jpg (141KB, 937x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1503395248792.jpg
141KB, 937x1031px
Is it wrong to bump a thread just because you like it?
>>
Yes. Don't even bother posting/bumping unless you have something good and worthwhile to contribute. Don't drag threads on for hours with shitposting after people have had intelligent and respectful conversation. 4chan is not a forum, but that doesn't make it a chatroom.
>>
I doubt you actually care for my opinion and aren't just looking to feel validated in your own beliefs, but the ">page 10, >anime, bump" contentless posts are clearly pushing agenda without considering or contributing discussion, or even preserving significant content for others to see, since the basis isn't its significance, it's its being literally lowest common denominator in a select regard. Don't do that.

If you like the discussion ongoing in a thread, bumping for more raises the chances of others being inspired to pick it up again. Pretty much, any reason related to being significant is a justified bump imo. But, again, I doubt you care since you likely only want to hear that contentless bumps because anime are somehow fine.
>>
Is it wrong to commit a crime, even when you feel it is righteous?
>>
No.
>>
>>1545409
Not necessarily, since "crime" is inherently arbitrary since law isn't enacted equally in all contexts. Unless you believe moving an arbitrary distance in a specific direction changes the morality of actions hence the discrepancy in what's considered "crime" and where...
>>
>>1545409
It all depends on what you want to do. Is what you're wanting to do legitimately righteous? As in, is it for the betterment of society/humanity in the long run?

What is actually good, anonymous? Not for you, but for everyone. That is the right thing to do.
>>
I ask a Question, and there are infinite ways of Answering it.
Your Answer given now is the Answer of only now. It will change with time.
>>
>>1545416
If you read between the lines, this anon is saying if today you say you are male, eventually you will disagree with that belief and answer something else when asked...
>>
>>1545416
Some things are a constant.
>>
Page 1 save rave!!1
>>
File: catch me if you can.jpg (227KB, 592x600px) Image search: [Google]
catch me if you can.jpg
227KB, 592x600px
>>1545415
Let's say that we live in a closed society where everybody is guilty.
What then, would be considered a crime?
What crime, would criminals not want from other criminals?
It's not that far different from a civilized society.
>>
>>1545421
Criminals don't want jail buddies 2 buttsex them I think lol
>>
>>1545421
>It's not that far different from a civilized society.
It's quite literally as far from a civilized society as possible, by definition. And the analogy breaks down at MAD because there are no consequences to bumping or not bumping other than increasing the quality of the board.
>>
>>1545426
You fail to see beyond your scope.
>>
>>1545428
How do you expect to converse when you give such a vague response? What was the point in replying to me?
>>
>>1545429
You would want the answered spoonfed to you, like a robot accepting a script. I'm taking the time to teach you how to think... you should be Thanking me. Something that will never happen.
>>
>>1545429
Not him but welcome to 4chan. I don't mean that in an "I accuse you of being new, therefore I win the argument" kind of way, but proposing logic is considered autistic and therefore wrong. Defining terms is considered autistic and therefore wrong. You can straight spit vitriol at someone because you're upset and lack the capacity to prove your rolling the dice on making someone upset to be good, and no no one criticizes that, ever. This is the same site that considers "lurk more" to be a valid argument. "I believe you to be ignorant of what good is. This is the extent of what I have the capacity to offer intellectually."

I've said it in other places but no one who deepthroats 4chan culture can call anything anti-intellectual, for 4chan is as anti-intellectual as it comes.
>>
There are communications that are beyond logic. Logic is the basis for the uninspired and inexperienced naive.
>>
You can tell when someone doesn't watch Anime.
>>
>>1545432
I wouldn't take my post as a sign of how I usually post, i'm just humouring him because i'm bored.
>>1545430
I didn't ask a question in my original reply, and please use the Queens English when you respond to me.
>>
>>1545436
You are not entitled to an Answer here.
You are a Nobody.
>>
>>1545437
Noone is entitled anything on an anonymous imageboard, and I again didn't ask a question. I asked you to speak English and you didn't so depending on your next reply I might have to declare you mentally ill.
>>
>>1545435
Wut u say bruh? Do I watch anime?
All I know about anime these days is I fucking hate that ojomajo doremi shit. It is spam. And grown men into little girl shows like that are pedophiles most likely.
>>
The only form of communication I know is trolling. People never answered me when I was genune...
>>
>>1545434
>>1545435
>>1545441
who are you replying too?
>>
>>1545441
The pressures of being a man.
>>
The blind will never see the crimes done unto them.
>>
When the moon is full, it begins to wane.
>>
Why else would you bump a thread?
>>
>>1545404
no, but you better post some relevant to the topic
>>
>>1545643
/thread
It doesn't matter if is just an image as long as is relevant
>>
>>1545432
That's a really good post. I'm glad someone else is capable of noticing the hypocrisy that runs rampant on 4chan.
>>
nah
>>
https://www.4chan.org/faq#sage
>>
>>1545404
Maybe
>>
File: 1494921381795.jpg (44KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494921381795.jpg
44KB, 360x270px
>>
Good threads are good. Ideally you should contribute, but on some boards like /qa/ good threads should be bumped even if you can't contribute at that specific time.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.