[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Moderation or lack thereof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1472484663653.jpg (211KB, 1884x886px) Image search: [Google]
1472484663653.jpg
211KB, 1884x886px
Can we get some fucking new mods on /asp/?

That board has degenerated into a more retarded version of /b/.

The mods are either ineffective or actively contributing in shitting up the place.
>>
>>1544958
What happened?
>>
/asp/? you mean /wwe/?
>>
>>1544974
Nope, there is no /wwe/
>>
>>1544974
I'm pretty sure he meant what he said retard.
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1544958
>>
>>1544984
Imagine being this butthurt. to reply every thread that triggers you
>>
Why are so many boards becoming [Topic/Random]?
>>
>>1545061
post 2016 election
>>
le go to irc le qa is not q lol
>>
>>1545078
Sounds like we need to delete /pol/
>>
>>1545178
Or you could just go back to red.dit and take your cancer with you
>>
>>1544984
Does this really produce results?
Seems like a bunch of bullshit to me
>>
>>1545277
No, obviously talking to other users and not the staff is the way to get things done. Stay here and argue with a brick wall.
>>
>>1545284
>implying the "staff" give a shit

el o el
>>
>>1544958
will hiro ever apologise?
>>
>>1545354
hiro is a nigger who doesn't give shit about this website other than datamining
>>
How does one go about getting a mod fired/replaced?
>>
>>1545452
>hiro is a nigger
Objectively false.
>>
>>1545614
this, he is a jew
>>
Seriously though, undermoderation is a problem but there's nothing you can really do besides spam feedback
Better question: where did all the /q/ faggots that wrote essays on how the whole site should be like /b/ go?
>>
File: 1495097416700.png (8KB, 958x79px) Image search: [Google]
1495097416700.png
8KB, 958x79px
>>1545659
He probably practices some form of Shinto- or Buddhism, if he is religious at all. It is highly unlikely that he is Jewish, given the low percentage of Jewish believers in Japan compared to other religions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan#Status_of_Jews_in_Japan
>>
>>1545666
>satan tells us not to be afraid of jews
what a surprise, and you can pretty much tell he is jewish by the things he does
>>
>>1545667
¥dubs response
Opinion discarded; try again.
>>
>attacking memes and completely avoiding the argument itself.
>>
/asp/ deserves any fate it gets for the wrestlecunts, who desperately wanting to be as cool as 420chan's /wooo/, basically harassing and spamming anyone that isn't talking about wrestling, and specifically WWE wrestling. Their memes are the worst too, any criticism of their cancerous behavior is met with a meek comment of "have sex", whatever the fuck that means.

Wrestlecunts are the cancer killing /asp/ and they need to be removed.
>>
>>1545187
/pol/ is cancer from reddit.
>>
>>1545707
I don't know if you are underage, retarded or just both
>>
>>1545707
But Reddit is a white college liberal festival
Literally the only thing they have in common with the rest of the site is that they both are really antisemetic, except one doesn't deny it.
>>
>>1545713
>supporting redditors who come and ruin /pol/.
>>
>>1545187

Don't circumvent the word filter please, just let your post be marked as spam and don't speak about that site here.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.