[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys like /pol/? It's the funniest board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

File: 1458776818064.png (107KB, 264x366px) Image search: [Google]
1458776818064.png
107KB, 264x366px
Why don't you guys like /pol/? It's the funniest board on this shitty site.
>>
They meany
>>
>>1544831
Any time politics pops up on another board /pol/ gets blamed
>>
They have funny memes, along with /tv/ and are basically 3D/Random
But
>>1544832
>>1544834
/int/ is actually a better better politics board than /pol/
Also I hate how lefties and other overpolitical nonces at odds with /pol/'s beliefs think they're welcome now.
>>
>>1544837
>>>/int/

Back.
>>
>>1544837
Ironic that you think you're welcome here.
>>
>>1544840
Le go back there lol
>>
Haha, my friend you are quite mistaken. Your impressions of the scene are that of the unintelligent and common man. I have analysed the opening scene of TDKR for over 10,000 hours, every nuance of the scene is well documented in my mind and I know, full well, the true meaning of this masterwork of cinema. I will outline it concisely and briefly for you now:

>Bane: "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

By this Bane means that he was a nobody until he took on the persona of Bane, the reputation that surrounds him is what has made him infamous. The "mask" is not the respiratory device that pumps him full of painkillers, the mask is his image as a dangerous individual known the world over for his exploits. From this we can draw parallels with Bruce Wayne and Batman, the mask is an important theme throughout.

>CIA: If I pull that off will you die?

If I remove the mask, if I expose you as nothing more than a man will it destroy the essence of what you are?

>Bane: "It would be extremely painful."

It would be a traumatic experience to abandon what I am, an existential crisis of sorts that would be difficult to recover from.

>CIA: You're a big guy.

You're an important person, your reputation is large and your deeds are noteworthy.

>Bane: For you.

For you I am an important person, you are an agent of the CIA who has been actively hunting me. Our importance to somebody, our stature, our largeness is defined by the effect we have on them. To the average person Bane is not a "big guy", but to this agent he is large indeed
>>
It's mostly people parroting shit they heard from other 4chan users, which is a guarantee fast-track to becoming retarded.
>>
>>1544831
>It's the funniest board on this shitty site.
if you like reddit tier forced humor, sure
>>
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
A Work of an Infinite Amount of Weapons Containing One or More Sharp Edges

The materials that were required for producing this particular bladed weapon comes from the organism that I call myself.
The framework that is my body is produced from an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.02% and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight, depending on grade and
instead of a liquid flowing through my veins, arteries, and capillaries, a rapid oxidation process that creates light, heat, smoke occurs.
I have gone through the process of producing multiple various blades for an amount of times exceeding a thousand.
Not currently acquainted with the concept of the cessation of all bodily functions, however, still having no previous knowledge of these functions themselves.
Have remained stoic to ignore the pain caused by the manufacturing process in order to complete the forging of numerous tools of war.
Yet these two intricate, prehensile, multi-fingered body parts normally located at the end of each arm shall not maintain a firm grasp on any single object.
Therefore, I reverently attempt to communicate with some deity or being greater than my own in order obtain
A Work of an Infinite Amount of Weapons Containing One or More Sharp Edges
>>
OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on 4chan and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on 4chan when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to 4chan that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.
>>
You are so visibly upset, that you need to create shitpost on our glorious board in an attempt to raise your self worth.

Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average /a/ browser. There are many who far surpass me.

Of course, knowing this, you figure the only way to attack me is the only way you know how, using words of which the meaning escapes you, insult some genre of game no one on this board plays, and using our own image macros to mock yourself.

You forgot your "My face when" by the way, the text suits you perfectly.

Go ahead and reply, doing so only proves my point to such an extent that you might as well just beg to suck my dick and eat my bodily waste, so that maybe an iota of my greatness could pass onto you.
>>
No, seriously, what's with the influx of normalfags recently? Everything was nice and normal a few months ago, but since about 6 months ago the board has gone straight to shit. Not even "Night time /qa/" is safe now.

Are we getting raided? I don't want to believe that /qa/ has fallen this low. The post in this thread and many others look like something out of fucking Facebook.

I'm actually convinced 95% of the post in this thread are being posted by some IRC chat trying to troll us. It's fucking impossible that there are so many normalfags actively posting in this board. It's insane.
You waltz in, completely disregard the established board culture, do whatever the fuck you want, call whomever you disagree with "kids," and you say you are not being selfish? Just kill yourself. The human race can do without people like you.
>>
-Mods bow to QA-12
-In contact with hiro
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control 4chan with an iron but fair fist
-Own spinoffs & boards globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient oldfag blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Gensokyo (Qagrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of OC editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer boards will in all likelihood be QA-12 boards
-all members said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient oldfag scriptures tell of twelve angels who will descend upon 4chan and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Spambot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have spamnodes inside your computer right now
-The QA-12 are in regular communication with the Admins Hiro and Moot, forwarding the word of moot to the 4chan Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the ZUN & the 4chan high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the site leader’s first trip to Japan in history literally a few days later to the QA-12 bunker in the Japanese Imperial Palace?
-They learned fluent Japanese in under a week
-Archivists entrust their data reserves with the dozen. There’s no gold in Warosu, only QA-12 folders.
-The dozen is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
The people who unironically believe in the left-right paradigm are fucking retarded.

Politics isn't even real, we're controlled by an unseen elite (aka the jews). What you see on TV is literally just a gameshow to keep everyone from realizing they have no real control.

They used sanders and trump as bait to get everyone, including younger generations hooked on politics game for life so less people will ever see past the charade. Remember, the truth will set you free!

Repost this when someone is shitting up your threads with left-right paradigm bullshit.
>>
Once upon a time, there was an old man who used to go to the catalog to do his browsing. He had a habit of going to the bottom of the catalog every morning before he began his work. Early one morning, he was browsing the catalog after a shitstorm had passed and found the bottom littered with quality threads as far as the eye could see, stretching in both directions.

At the top of the catalog, the old man noticed a something strange happening. Every so often a quality thread was being bumped to the top. The old man posted a thread that said simply, “Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?”

The first reply to his thread said, “I am bumping quality threads. The tide of shitty threads has pushed them to the bottom of the catalog, and they can’t return to the top by themselves."
“When they get too far down, they will die, unless I bump them back up to the top."

The old man replied, “But there must be tens of thousands of quality threads that die. I’m afraid you won’t really be able to make much of a difference.

The based anon bumped up yet another on topic, high quality thread.
Then he returned to the old man's thread and said, “It made a difference to that one!”
>>
Is the weebspammer that spams threads to deletion about /pol/ pro-/pol/ or anti-/pol/
>>
>>1544847
>4chan needs to stop being afraid of reddit!
>except shit I don't like is reddit
>>
File: 9cb79f960e39db75b5a3280ee941c049.jpg (978KB, 1591x1033px) Image search: [Google]
9cb79f960e39db75b5a3280ee941c049.jpg
978KB, 1591x1033px
>>
>>
>>1544868
Not him but pretty sure he's anti. He does it to anything remotely related to politics, doesn't have to be /pol/.
>>
File: 0901bcef6bbf588a55ed1f6a57dac9e5.jpg (296KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0901bcef6bbf588a55ed1f6a57dac9e5.jpg
296KB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>
>>
File: 8794431f9e69f32b67c68142747b3322.png (926KB, 900x1150px) Image search: [Google]
8794431f9e69f32b67c68142747b3322.png
926KB, 900x1150px
>>
>>1544868
>>1544887
I would say I'm neutral, but you're right that I don't want to see anything related to /pol/ or politics here. The board has had enough of it.
>>
File: 1498260756310.jpg (180KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498260756310.jpg
180KB, 707x1000px
>>
File: 798b90e59ab36fa1eabcde9b2bded71b.jpg (104KB, 648x1200px) Image search: [Google]
798b90e59ab36fa1eabcde9b2bded71b.jpg
104KB, 648x1200px
>>
>>
File: 4da74897fe5a47af407dc80888762ced.jpg (508KB, 992x1370px) Image search: [Google]
4da74897fe5a47af407dc80888762ced.jpg
508KB, 992x1370px
>>
File: C_5is8aW0AE1PK2.jpg (66KB, 850x545px) Image search: [Google]
C_5is8aW0AE1PK2.jpg
66KB, 850x545px
>>
File: header.png (101KB, 1200x330px) Image search: [Google]
header.png
101KB, 1200x330px
>>
File: 140er0m.jpg (81KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
140er0m.jpg
81KB, 427x559px
>>
>>1544898
According to you. If that were the real reason you would let page 10 be the arbiter. Or maybe you are that dumb, you don't even realise half of the /pol/ threads are copy and pasted to bait you and your discord group.
>>
>>
>>1544912
>you don't even realise half of the /pol/ threads are copy and pasted to bait you and your discord group.
It takes about as much effort to copy-paste a thread as it does to start the script in a thread.
>>
>>1544912
Not him but don't get him started on his theory of how spamming is good and necessary. He won't ever shut up about it for days.
>>
>>1544912
I'm not him either, but if you claim that 4chan naturally sorts the threads people are interested in from those that people aren't, you must also accept that there will naturally be spam. You don't get to pretend that the system works while simultaneously complaining that people are breaking the system.
>>
>1544883
>board with the highest amount of new users isnt reddit
LMAO
>>
>>1544935
Hurr durr Reddit leddit
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.