[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've ran out of things to watch /qa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1475852064509.gif (2MB, 475x498px) Image search: [Google]
1475852064509.gif
2MB, 475x498px
I've ran out of things to watch /qa/
>>
have you seen mouretsu pirates?
>>
Go look in the media thread and find something.
>>
I find that incredibly difficult to believe.
Go watch
Majimoji Rurumo
Show by Rock S1, the shorts and S2
Mondaiji
Rokujouma
Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Noein
Busou Shinki
Muromi-san
Crime Edge
Gargantia
Zettai Bouei Leviathan
Yuyushiki
Aiura
KKK
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha

If you respond to this post with something along the lines of
>Already seen X, not interested in Y
I expect either a couple of sentences describing the show and your favorite thing about it or a reason you didn't like it.
If you're not interested I want a proof that you at least watched a couple of episodes before forming an opinion.

Go to work.
>>
>>1543419
Spoonfeed me (I'm not OP) some more suggestions, please.
>>
>>1543636
Only if you write a short essay about each anime in my list.
>>
>>1543641
Oh, I'm going to watch all of them. I just want a lot of suggestions so I don't have to ask to be spoonfed as often
>>
>>1543419
OP here, i was literally baiting for a list of shows to look through because I cant think of anythying to watch atm
>>
File: me.jpg (138KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
138KB, 600x600px
>>1543419
Fun list, start with Noein OP its a genuinely good anime. Might be time for a rewatch on my part.
>>
File: 1484854246910.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484854246910.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>1543668
I usually wouldn't respond to a dumb frogposter but you have some good taste left in you, my friend.
>>
>>1543680
is the bluray a proper release or a cheap upscale?
>>
>>1543419
Mind telling me what this "KKK" thing is? Can only seem to find the intro
>>
>>1543680
It's one of the few anime I own to be desu.

>>1544110
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku.

>>1544089
It's an upscale. Haven't watched it but if the releases on AB are anything to go by then it seems passable, personally I'd just go with DVD for anything made during that time though to be safe.
>>
>>1544252
>It's an upscale. Haven't watched it but if the releases on AB are anything to go by then it seems passable, personally I'd just go with DVD for anything made during that time though to be safe.
It's clearly an ugly upscale but it seems they used a better source than the DVD for it. I'd get a 720p encode of the BD for it.
>>
start with the greeks
>>
>>1543409
Watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
>>
I usually just look at clips on /wsg/ until I see something that looks interesting.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.png
1MB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk

Watch Sonic Boom, it's actually created by some intelligent witty guys, and it's redpilled af too.
>>
>>1549302
They even made fun of Chris-chan in the show
>>
>>1546623
this
>>
>>1549302
How is that redpilled? If Knuckles is a feminist, doesn't that make him the opposite of redpilled?
>>
>>1549346
Knuckles is portrayed as being really dumb, they were so shocked because normally his gimmick is that he's so stupid.

It was making fun of a common feminist contradiction, and the show's "idiot" character saying he's a feminist isn't much of a compliment to feminism.

Other political views displayed in the show include denying global warming (caused by humans) having any scientific proof, and many anti-capitalist jokes, which I know isn't traditionally considered redpilled.

For example it had an episode making fun of unpaid internships, and the current job market being too competitive.

It's still a kid's cartoon though, it's not overly-political by any means.
>>
Watch something with your friends on /qa/!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.