[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this really deserve a 3 day ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wot.jpg (121KB, 1277x723px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
121KB, 1277x723px
I made one remark about my dislike of the chinese language
>>
Should've posted that on sc2 or /gsg/ instead of whatever general you use.
>>
>>1542778
The topic was actually cellphone games dubbed in chinese
>>
>>1542781
the suggestion still applies
>>
>>1542772
Which language is easier to learn? Japanese sounds more appealing to the ear but it's grammar is pretty complex and each kanji can have a variety of readings.

Chinese is harsh on the ear but I have heard that the grammar is simpler. Hanzi typically have only one reading but tones make speaking the language harder.
>>
>>1542772
mods confirmed chinks
>>
>>1542772
based chink overlords
>>
>>1542781
What a faggot mod. This was clearly not off-topic in that context. It should have been violation of global rule #3 instead.
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: [...] racism
Stupid mods can't even use templates right.
>>
>>1542857
I didn't make any racist remark I just said their language is ugly
>>
Romance languages are easiest on the ears. Japanese and Korean are nice too.
>>
>>1542874
>Korean
lol no
>>
>>1542772
Maybe not 3 days. a warning at the very least, but I wouldn't think you'd deserve more than a 1 day ban unless you have a bad post history.
>>
>>1542772
Reminder that mods are corrupt and don't delete what breaks the rules, but what makes them butthurt
>>
>>1543604
We know. Many of them seem to have almost no concept of right and wrong, so they only bother with things they personally don't like.
>>
>>1543604
Reminder users are always butthurt and corrupt.
>>
>>1543604
this
>>
le reminder that le mods are corrupt and dont delete what breaks le rules but what makes them butthurt lol
>>
>>1542781
So your post was off-topic. The thread was not made to discuss the Chinese language.
>>
>>1543624
Mods are users too.
>>
>>1542772
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.