[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning Arabic is fun!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1416753993811.jpg (142KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1416753993811.jpg
142KB, 500x376px
I decided to translate a nasheed with my very limited understanding of Arabic (I'm getting there). So since youtube deletes basically anything to do with Syria or Iraq by an automated bot (including journalist videos of atrocities committed), I figured I might as well post the translation here, enjoy /qa/ca posters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXqd6G0GpE

Name: كلما قلبت طرفي (Every time I blink my eyes)
>>
Translation:

Every time I blink my eyes, between courage and fear,
tyranny provokes me, to march towards death,
I will go to death regardless, of how long I live,
so why not have my death be, in honor under my sword,
Oh state of Islam I am, coming with fire and thunder,
by chasing death there is a way, to [strike] fear in the disbelievers and heal [the chests of believers],
striking my enemies severely, beheading them ferociously,
towards paradise is my hopes and desire,
a paradise which is all comfort, risen beyond any description,
oh my death [will] give rise, to the youth of the religion after me, to the youth of the religion after me,
every time I blink my eyes, between courage and fear,
I will march and not care [at all], about tears or compassion,
oh my mother if you want good for me raise your hands [for dua/supplication],
there is no benefit in tears dropped in cowardice and weakness, this religion needs a brave leader,
helping the muslim is a duty, and pleasing Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) is enough,
Oh ground wait to be, saturated (watered in order to give life) by my bleeding [as a result of dying], saturated (watered in order to give life) by my bleeding [as a result of dying],

so why not have my death be, in honor under my sword [x3]
>>
I've listened to nasheeds long before ISIL made them cool...
>>
>>1541921
That's cool!

I'd say ISIL has done more of a resurrection of nasheed however, in terms of media production they have revamped, professionalized and wrote more complex poetry.
>>
still signaling you to the fbi..
>>
>>1541928
Smoke signals is indeed, the best form of FBI communication.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.