[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any girls irl like Mamimi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: th1_639142.jpg (13KB, 251x188px) Image search: [Google]
th1_639142.jpg
13KB, 251x188px
Is there any girls irl like Mamimi?
>>
i'm starting to question if people are real at all
>>
>>1541832
Probably
>>
>>1541833
Fantasy makes more sense than reality don't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw
>>
File: 71946bf5fc93a0aab0c7e59c016c5d71.jpg (456KB, 1817x1200px) Image search: [Google]
71946bf5fc93a0aab0c7e59c016c5d71.jpg
456KB, 1817x1200px
They're all still teenagers.

With teenagers still in school, the females don't generally base their desires on financial status, as almost all of the males in their dating pool have almost equal financial worth ($0 or close to it). They're not too concerned about the wealth of their families either.

Females in middle/high school primarily choose which guy they want based on looks, personality, physical strength, height, and his standing in the social hierarchy within the schooling system. Some even specifically want guys on the bottom of the hierarchy.

In middle/high school, even the bottom-tier of guys could easily get a girlfriend, they could date the white-trash fat weeb goth/emo girl. In general it was very possible for almost everyone to have an equal partner.

In the adult world outside of schooling systems, females primarily base their desires on financial status. Nothing else even matters.

Females still care about looks, height, etc. But in comparison to how much they care about financial stability and wealth? Looks are practically irrelevant unless you're exceptionally very ugly.

Inb4 "Only gold diggers are like that". Well, all women are gold diggers, over 99% of straight adult relationships formed outside a schooling system wouldn't exist if the man wasn't making some kind of money. The vast majority of men don't care about how much money a girl makes, and a lot of men DON'T want career-focused women. Men primarily value women based on sex, i.e. their looks, body, youth, reproductive ability. This is the same for boys in school and men in the "real world", it don't change.

Of course now there is a very large percentage of unemployed men, or men making near minimum wage. Women would rather fight over 20% of men, or just stay single, rather than date the large majority of these men. There is no amount of good looks or personality they can compensate with.
>>
Selfish, immature with no redeeming traits? Yeah, I think I've seen a few.
>>
What is it that I find so mysteriously appealing about Mamimi?
>>
File: 1430707042458.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
1430707042458.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
>>1542636
She smokes cigarettes which is banned from film and tv in most countries, also she is underage. She has the childhood friend vibe but appears boyish due to her tomboy nature and habit of smoking, making you feel like she is one of the gang. As you get older you see her more as a feminine girl. Her fashion sense is also notable.
>>
>>1542636
She's interesting because she feels so distant and enigmatic, despite the fact that she is a major character and is often unusually candid.
It's because she hides her suffering and loneliness by acting strong and independent and grown-up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.