[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is /qa/ enjoying made in abyss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1489673642248.png (433KB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489673642248.png
433KB, 1914x1080px
is /qa/ enjoying made in abyss?
>>
File: 1481221420586.webm (70KB, 1020x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481221420586.webm
70KB, 1020x1080px
quite a lot, although I feel it was overhyped by people who read the manga. they gave the impression that it was going to be a lot darker and more tense than it has been up until this point. while it might reach that point later in the manga I can't see us reaching that point this season which has left a sour taste in my mouth.
I am yet to see the latest episode but with ozen "teaming up" with riko and reg last time it really deflated any tension that was left
>>
>>1541237
I get what you mean, however because I have autism I prefer the touching helpfulbness moment than a edgy one
>>
File: 1487028126168.png (221KB, 517x661px) Image search: [Google]
1487028126168.png
221KB, 517x661px
>>1541239
I have nothing wrong with touching moments in the show either, actually I think they're quite well done, but when other people have built the show up to be dark and edgy and it's not able to deliver on those expectations it makes the show less enjoyable than it otherwise would be.
the worst thing is the show itself didn't give the wrong impression, it was other anons so it's hard to blame the show for falling short on something it never promised
>>
should have been a lengthy epic instead of a three month snoozefest but it doesn't work like that anymore, oh well
>>
>>1541237
it does get a lot darker but the anime will only go up to volume 4, also the scanlation is trash
>>
>>1541237
AHHH THAT FACE I CAN'T STAND IT!
>>
>>1541258
Yeah it feels a bit rushed. It could probably use more time to develop and explore the setting and characters.
>>
>>1542657
I think the show walks on a tight rope in that respect. If they spent too much time on characters the show could easily feel like it is going no where and nothing ever happnens but if it doesn't spend enough time like you said the show will feel rushed.
>>
It's pretty fucking boring.

Nothing clever or exciting ever happens.
>>
>>1543351
Like your life?
>>
>>1543376
BOOM
>>
>>1543376
I stream Hearthstone sometimes........
>>
>>1543422
Let me seeee
>>
>>1541224
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.