[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss old /qa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1495292971618.jpg (84KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1495292971618.jpg
84KB, 500x345px
faggots come back!
>>
Everyone has their own rosy narrative of /qa/ so you're not being specific.
>>
It looks alright right now imo
>>
>>1540898
look at all the names you memorized
what if I told you they were all me
>>
>>1540880
I miss it too.
I have a plan, and it's working, but it's going to take a long time.
>>
>>1540901
Each one is a retarded and uncharismatic highchair autist. It wouldn't be surprising that they were all personas belonging to a guy who can't help but be what he actually is.
>>
>>1540973
you spend more time with them than your family
>>
>>1540990
Whenever I come here, I have no choice. It's not like they're satisfied shitting up one board either. There's really no escaping them.
>>
>>1541005
>I have no choice
Sounds like you just want to avoid the responsibility of your own freedom. Every action you take is a choice made by only yourself and you should take responsibility for those actions regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>1541005
guess you have no control over them... let alone your own self. woah.... free will
>>
File: 1487185454007.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487185454007.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>1540990
Don't we all.
>>
>>1541014
More than family. We are forever lovers in denial.
>>
>>1540880
I don't
>>
>>1541008
Not avoiding the responsibility of anything, pseud. I am fully cognizant of the fact that in coming here, I agree to spend time with retards I can't filter.
>>
>>1540880
ok
mods please delete /pol/
>>
It's not like /qa/ was ever good
>>
>>1541099
But it has been good. It's just that /qa/ has cycles of shittyness and we just so happen to be in one of those shitstorms right now.
>>
My favourite part of old/qa/ was when a thread suddenly got 100+ replies and it was all andy arguing that people shouldn't capitalize reddit

does he even still post here?
>>
>>1540880
Lol
>>
>>1541099
It was, you just weren't there to see it.
>>
>>1541876
yes
>>
>>1540880
bring back the false-flagging bronies. I miss though faking faggots.
>>
/qa/ is doing is doing great for itself right now and no amount of concern trolling will change my opinion. It's not as good as February and March or early 2015, but there are limits to what you can do with an unmoderated board with some psychotic "enemies".
>>
>>1542845
Don't ever bring them up, they don't matter.
>>
>>1542845
Safe Space: The Poster
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.