[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be reborn as a squid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

File: BTaAy4pgc.gif (28KB, 940x589px) Image search: [Google]
BTaAy4pgc.gif
28KB, 940x589px
I want to be reborn as a squid
>>
File: 1433054572077.jpg (2MB, 1637x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1433054572077.jpg
2MB, 1637x1157px
Me too.
>>
File: The picture is a poor excuse.png (909KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
The picture is a poor excuse.png
909KB, 600x761px
When I came to I was inside of a giant domed playroom with a painted blue sky and cutesy clouds on the walls. The carpet was like grass but with mounds of various shapes like hills and mountains complete with miniature lakes and waterfalls. Everything was animated like a miniature nature scene. There were also many strange shaped objects present in the 'air' like some scene from the ocean depths where plankton and micro-fish float around.
A red colored being of which I can only describe as having a snake like body but with markings and a head much like that of an elf was coiling and twirling in three dimensions all around me. It also seemed to be made of thousands of spherical particles that gave it this form. It was telling me that it was time to go home to our parents/elders and that I had gotten carried away with playing with this game called '*****' which I understood as meaning 'reality'.
I sensed this being to be like an older sister.
Another snake-like, smaller and green colored being was also there but was eager to exit the dome. I sensed this one to be younger and male, a little 'brother'.
At the dome's exit I could see a wild tornado-like swirling mass of energy, which did unsettle me a bit. I asked my 'brother' what he meant by I had been playing a game. I was told/sensed that everything I knew (I mean everything...life, emotions, knowledge, the universe, reality) had all been an elaborate illusion in my alien mind. I had even imagined my human self and my life experiences. I was the main character, director, and script writer. I was a Sim, the Sim software programmer, and the user operating the Sim all simultaneously. Had I possessed a jaw in this place it would have likely dropped hard at this point sure, but my shock quickly turned into great disappointment; as I was now aware of the fact that all of my life and all of reality as I knew it had been a cruel joke, a fantasy in some child's mind in another dimension.
>>
File: 1492650777678.jpg (282KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492650777678.jpg
282KB, 1280x720px
you're a kid now, you're a squid now...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.