[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mods will not save you /pol/. Pick related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1503499557632m.jpg (193KB, 894x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503499557632m.jpg
193KB, 894x1024px
mods will not save you /pol/. Pick related.
>>
>>1537900
Oh yeah such my little Weiner egh egh egh! Oh ablooo ablooo my little cock cuts when you give it a car wash oh coo coo cah cah.
>>
>>1537907
i'm sure you wish a lot of things
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 208x191px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 208x191px
/pol/ was a mistake

the alt-right is a domestic terrorist group.
If mods don't remove /pol/ then FBI will label all 4chan users as terrorists.
>>
File: EqmKQJU.jpg (36KB, 804x265px) Image search: [Google]
EqmKQJU.jpg
36KB, 804x265px
if only we had based m00t here.
He wouldn't have let this shit happen.
>>
File: 1488080476804.png (973KB, 1440x782px) Image search: [Google]
1488080476804.png
973KB, 1440x782px
>>1537994
>moot

dumb feggit do you know what year it is

LIBERATE POL FROM THE OPPRESSIVE FASCIST LIBERAL MODERATORS
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 305x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 305x357px
>>1538003
>image.jpg
Fucking phoneshitter.
>>
le leave qa lol le go back to le pol lol
>>
>>1537897
manager did everything right, it is not his fault you are an idiot.
>>
>>1537897
That's so sad that they intentionally neglect /pol/ because they're leftists who hate the board. I feel sorry for you guys.
>>
>>1538011
>FASCIST LIBERAL
That's an oxymoron, dumb /pol/poster.
>>
>>1538285
They call themselves liberal, but are actually fascist, not that hard to understand.
>>
>>1538702
If they were actually "liberal fascists" they would delete /pol/, ban all the users, and then ban all phoneposting, singlehandedly ending the source of about 99% of ban evaders. They treat /pol/ with kid gloves because it is made of oversensitive children.
>>
>>1538717
Never mind, you were actually retarded.
>>
>>1538722
Why don't you explain your plan to "liberate /pol/" very slowly so that even a retard could understand.
>>
Do people really still beg the mods to delete /pol/? Christ almighty, they really do need to learn what the definition of insanity is
>>
>>1538744
faggot
>>
>>1538724
>30 minutes later
>>
>Mods always protect /pol/
>Mods are SJW cucks

Which is it you faggots? They can't be both at the same time.
>>
>>1538749
:^)
>>
>>1538724

You could start by giving /pol/ non-SJW mods that let the board be overran by fucking nigger posting faggot loving trannies.
>>
>>1538285

Well uh let's see, since you're clearly an incompetent uneducated 'educated' millenial liberal piece of shit.

>GIVE US FREE SPEECH
>UNLESS IT OFFENDS ME!
>GIVE US DIVERSITY!
>UNLESS IT INCLUDES WHITE PEOPLE!
>WE'RE ALL EQUAL!
>BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS AND THAT'S WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT!
>DIVERSITY CELEBRATES OUR DIFFERENCES!
>AND IF YOU DON'T TOO YOU'RE A RACIST NAZI BIGOT AND SHOULD BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE, JAILED AND FINANCIALLY RUINED!
>h-hey guys this isn't fascism tho

You're just stupid, aren't you.
>>
they're not going to delete /pol/. they gave them custom flags.

even though it's not that black and white, but if 4chan is abruptly shut down forever one day, you'll know exactly what board is responsible.
>>
What folder would you like to be spammed with today?
>>
>>1539086
Nice strawman, really showed me, huh?

Liberalism: "a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see autonomy 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties; specifically : such a philosophy that considers government as a crucial instrument for amelioration of social inequities (such as those involving race, gender, or class)"

Fascism: "a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition"

Those two terms are entirely contradictory, hence "fascist liberal" is an oxymoron. Read a book before you sperg out on the internet again, because it's clearly (You) that's the uneducated one.
>>
oh nice I made into a screenshot that will autistically be shared for ages and used to circlejerk about how MODZ R COMPROMISE!!!

Go back to cripplechan you cunt. I'm so glad that the moderators are finally using their voice to communicate. If you think mods & co are "shills" you are an idiot.

>B-b-but my qwebirc screenshots of excel!
Now, I wonder who could be the shill, /hwndu/? Aren't you guys really friendly with /rsww/, the same group that also generated drama and got modcat fired? I'm starting to see why 8cripple is wordfiltered. The site itself isn't a bad idea, and many boards are very nice, but you people from /hwndu/ and /rwss/, you are evil people. Modcat showed just how evil you were in instead of helping the homeless you were more focused on your "goal" of getting leftists thrown out of their housing. I seriously hope you all eat a bag of dicks and get rangebanned.

None of you - none - can observe any "shilling", additionally, rogues are very rare from my experience and any damage they cause is clearly limited. As a matter of fact, the temporary block that this person received was initiated by a 4chan Janitor. When this happens you are placed into a ban requests queue. This request will either be approved or denied by a moderator. Ask yourself, why was this ban requested? I think it was a variety of reasons, primarily the global rule for quality of posts, secondarily for Global Rule 8, which says that complaining about 4chan *may* result in a ban, which implies that it is at the discretion of a moderator. Look at this post and tell me if it reeks of quality it all.

"mods isnt asnwering anythin because he's a fucking shill who knows he's shilling"

The poster just calls the moderator a shill. He doesn't say anything else about the moderator. He doesn't explain why the moderator is a shill. He just calls the moderator a shill and complains because he isn't "answering anything"; when most of the questions in-thread are shit like "ban region"
>>
>>1539083
I asked for your plan, not the plan of a fictional super-admin who happens to agree with you.
>>
>>1537897
The manager is referring to the IRC leaks months (years?) back, not to the IRC logs some paesano posted in the happenings threads a week or so ago.
>>
>>1539197
>>1539199
>>1539202
>>1539203
>>1539205
>>1539220
>>1539222
whom does thou quoutthg?
Seriously though, what are you implying? Are you saying that I am a moderator. I am not. If I were a moderator, I would use my tripcode constantly and become an Internet celebrity like swaglord
>>
>>1539218
Those IRC leaks were very very real. Why else would the name of the channel be wordfiltered? thinking_face_emoji.jpeg
>>
File: 1473618324266.png (64KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1473618324266.png
64KB, 500x610px
>>1539232
>>
>>1539186
This is actually an interesting post you should read.
>>
>>1539225
It's a bot, nerd.
>>
File: Excel you schmuck aint a mod.png (65KB, 798x514px) Image search: [Google]
Excel you schmuck aint a mod.png
65KB, 798x514px
>>1539228
Okay? Again, it are two different IRC logs. The Manager refers to that leak and the picture in the OP of that /pol/ thread is not part of that.
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1523915/#1526984
>>
>>1539257
>i may not be happy with how 4chan is, but i've been here too long to give up on it
thats kinda sad m8
>>
>>1537897
>pick related
pic, not pick
>>
File: 1486453233848.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486453233848.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
>>1539593
It's like listening to someone talk about helping thier best friend who's going through ALS.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.