[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

neo-/a/ reddit era has begun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: reddit.png (291KB, 1114x744px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
291KB, 1114x744px
If I wanted 100 different rules to be able to post about anime, I would go to reddit. Thanks for killing /a/, reddit.
>>
They could automatically achieve all of those changes by just adding more pages to /a/, without having to go full autism
>>
Why are drawthreads the exception? Look at this shit >>>/a/161369373
>New (not a general) thread at 500 posts
>Circlejerks so intense that it'll rip your dick off
>>
"4chan is is for shitposting; reddit is for serious discussion" is the most redditor opinion you can have.
>>
>>1534471
I believe the intent of anon was "you're discussing it wrong, you're banned" is for reddit.
>>
Anything that kills off generals and template threads permanently is a price I'm willing to pay.
>>
>>1534559
>cutting off your nose to spite your face
Good plan
>>
File: bnhafags (1).png (457KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bnhafags (1).png
457KB, 1366x768px
>>1534435
>BnHA/SnK/TG (quite literally tumblr)
>JoJo/DBZ (A mix of /v/ and MAL)
>Drawthread/WWT (Blogshit and namefags, Drawthread is so low that they literally have an mental prostitute as one of their namefags)
>Buyfag (Mostly blog/namefags)
If you like this garbage so much, then please by all means, fuck off to reddit or cripplechan.
>>
>>1534569
So bort, nardo, and grand keikaku threads are all good to go/shitpost, right?
>>
>>1534569
>Drawthread is so low that they literally have an mental prostitute as one of their namefags
It gets worse, trust me.
>3 instances in less than a year, requesters requesters hooked up and dated each other
>>
>>1534574
looks like it's true that love can bloom even on a battlefield
>>
>>1534573
>Narutoshit
>Ever good
Never bothered to even check, but I know they're probably the same as the DBZ general (normalfags/redditors/malfags, etc), maybe it's slightly better than the JoJo general, because since I've seen /v/ermins imagedump JoJo memes from ifunnyjunk or 9gag when there wasn't much to discuss.
>>
>>1534574
Drawthread might be even more shitty than DJT, I don't know why they escaped the nuke last year, /ic/ does have a fucking anime general after all.
>>
>>1534578
There is enough plot and plotholes, and naruto's toriyama is incompetent enough that there is more than enough to discuss and shitpost about with every new episode.
>>
>>1534580
I have a little faith in the regular drawthread. It's when you slap the word "waifu" anywhere in the title. It is actually worse than DJT.
>>
>>1534435

Generals themselves are the very essense of reddit; go back there.
>>
For a board so obsessed with self-moderation, they sure do have a lot of terrible threads.
>>
File: get out of qa.png (269KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
get out of qa.png
269KB, 1200x1200px
go back there
>>
File: 1498569694190.jpg (26KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
1498569694190.jpg
26KB, 596x596px
>>1534560
bad analogy
It implies that generals and templates are vital part of image boards and not parasitic chatrooms and teenager magnets
don't reply again or i'll make you suffer
>>
le go back there lol
>>
>>1534435
Nothing has changed at all.

What bothers me is the mods threw an autistic fit and ended up banning a bunch of people that day after looking at the mess they caused by breaking the /dbs/ general and spilling all the shit it contained all over the board. Since they were found without excuse to keep benning people they put ban evasion on them and can't appeal shit until two more days.

The fuckers do nothing but stir shit up and cause drama. They should step down and let the community moderate itself since they don't even do a shit with their new retarded rules.
>>
>>1534752
But the nose is not a vital part of the body.

Retarded fishposter.
>>
File: cancer.png (43KB, 1319x307px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
43KB, 1319x307px
>>1534807
>They should step down and let the community moderate itself
You can't possibly be this naive or retard, you do know that there are many boards that would love to get the same treatment that /a/ have, right? I can't even fucking imagine how much better the boards I frequent would be with active mods or janitors.
>>
>ごきげんよう
Is kinomod a g*rl or just a huge faggot?
>>
>>1534807
on /v/ they let people setup weekend lobbies for games like SF5 or MK STRITCLY for that.
>>
>>1534807
No one who still has pride in /a/ wants a /v/ general gaining traction. It was rancid cancer that was only going to start spreading as soon as DB started getting less popular.
I'd rather sacrifice an entire janitor team on a board(cut off a gangrene limb) to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>1534817
>But the nose is not a vital part of the body.
Then how do you smell?
>>
>>1534817
Kinda is. A bad nose can ruin a face and people look at the centre part of your visage when communicating.

Smell helps you taste and other things.
>>
File: 1495561150554.jpg (92KB, 587x441px) Image search: [Google]
1495561150554.jpg
92KB, 587x441px
>>1534817
THAT'S IT, YOU FOOL!
死ねよ!!!
>>
>>1534844
Terrible!
>>
>>1534435
What going on ?
>>
>>1535042
What fuck is this shit .
>>
>>1535044
Your neighbor is a cunnyposter on /tv/
>>
Wow this is shocking
>>
>>1535044
You too a Germ/a/non?
>>
>>1535044
It's Hiro's new business model. He's gradually blocking every IP from posting without a 4chan pass.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.