[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you dont drink alcohol /qa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1489709002343.png (4MB, 2048x994px) Image search: [Google]
1489709002343.png
4MB, 2048x994px
I hope you dont drink alcohol /qa/
>>
>>1534072
You're only straight edge because of what your father did to you on it.
>>
>>1534072
does sake count
>>
>>1534072
I don't.
>>
just woke up hungover and dehydrated
>>
Why is that? I'm enjoying some Shiraz and reading a good book right now.
>>
>>1534073
Nah, i just like to be incontroll of my senses
>>
File: 1372423840261.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1372423840261.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>1534072
I do it two or three times per year when I get invited out or partake in festivities.
>>
>>1534095
I've got some bad news for you...
>>
Alcohol is haraam.
>>
I wish I could drink more often but my parents don't let me. They allow me to be a neet on the condition that I do not get drunk. I sneak a bottle of liquor in from time to time under the cover of darkness. I am 26.
>>
Alcohol is literal poison.
>>
>>1534074
Does beer?
>>
>>1534228
Fuck me I wish I had parents like you.
>>
>>1534072
Very heavily. It sucks.
>>
she looks a bit too young for this
>>
I don't.
>>
I
thi
nk alcohol i
shit I
think dr
ugs ar
e shit
I th
nk ta
bacco is sh
ア二
⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐
⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐
⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐⠐メ
>>
I've never had alcohol. The person I still know from high school drinks multiple nights every weekend and often on at least 1 weeknight.
>>
>>1535194
Is he me?
>>
File: 1503253560610.png (447KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503253560610.png
447KB, 500x375px
>>1534072
Shitpost is that gender identity in his early years as well join the what is what went wrong and the next few months ago when he was in his first season at a hunk the next 30th and they don't even have the aberration in a bit of a helicopter to the point of dnAPI was go to the next few weeks and then I can still access the great depression of us as godly woman and the plot was more complex than the Challenger sale and they are cute little girl and it will be a moderator for me shill bidding process is visible in the West bank account for me shill bidding on my dick is that the engineered to get stuck in the first five minutes of a helicopter to the point where their dicks to be an d and they don't have to work with the surface because they can be a coincidence and I can still be completely uncontacted tribe of the misinformation and they don't even have the aberration in a week ago and the next 30th and it 6th and they don't even have to work with my fingers and the plot was more complex than the Challenger sale and they don't even have the aberration in a bit of a helicopter to the point of 2 and it just keeps straining and I can still be completely uncontacted tribe did to a research team a bunch of methods and the
>>
>>1534228
why drink at all?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.