[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6347.jpg (178KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6347.jpg
178KB, 1058x705px
What the fuck is happening to the board? I'm out for 2 weeks and now we can't have generals? What the fuck is this?

/a/ has the least shit quality on 4chan and this isn't to show off. Now we can't have "it's time" as well as other famous breads.

Why do the mods want to ruin /a/? Better yet what prompted you guys to make that thread on the board banning generals and upping quality control? We never had an issue with any of those and the community regulates itself better than others

Serious question because making this thread on /a/ would get deleted
>>
File: 59496229_p0.png (304KB, 738x625px) Image search: [Google]
59496229_p0.png
304KB, 738x625px
To drive off retards like you
>>
Go back there.
>>
Go back there.
>>
>>1533552
>15 hours later
>All the generals have returned
Fuck the mods, they can only pull drama shitstorms out of their ass. It's so pathetic.

That said, who the fuck is retarded enough to ban generals in this day and age? Or rather, how can someone be this retarded
>>
>>1533562
>That said, who the fuck is retarded enough to ban generals in this day and age?

Banning generals is okay. Not legit recurring threads which do exist.
>>
>>1533572
Depends upon the kind of thread, some are there to stay, some will likely go away.

Though the problem with template threads personally isn't their existence and usage per se, but the frequency it's being used, which is impossible to apply to generals.
>>
>/a/ has the least shit quality on 4chan

If you think a typical day on /a/ is seriously how 4chan should look lately then please fuck off back there and never return. Modern /a/ is absolutely /v/ tier.
>>
>>1533572
Generals organize the board and limit the shitposting while leaving legitimate threads accesible from the catalog. Just what the fuck are people supposed to discuss from fucking chink cartoons?

Now stuff like the pre2000 anime thread is outlawed despite being civil and full of discussion when you can't fucking talk about oniisama e because no one else has watched the fucking show.

This nonsense only encourages shitposting of newer series, and the shitposting itself hasn't been handled. Generals were not the problem, incompetent mods were.
>>
>>1533605
Why do boards need to be organized? The whole point of an image board is that everything is ephemeral. If nobody wants to talk about something the thread is supposed to die. If the people in it don't want it to they'll bump it. Shitposting isn't just what you don't like. There's discussion and there's vapid contentless posting. General threads encourage the latter. Fuck off to a message board if you want your shitty threads to last forever.
>>
>>1533605
>Generals ... limit the shitposting
That's the funniest joke I've read all week.
>>
>>1533605
>Just what the fuck are people supposed to discuss from fucking chink cartoons?
Maybe you should go to a different website? Or at least a different board.

>only encourages shitposting of newer series
/a/ has always been mostly currently airing series. I'd really like a /ar/ like we have /vr/.
>>
Shitposting is too deeply "ingrained" into /a/'s 'board culture'. There's nothing you can do to fix or improve /a/.
>>
Did they range ban germans?
>>
>>1533793
>/ar/
That's pretty much /m/.
>>
>>1533828
They only discuss dumb robots and power rangers
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>1533552
>/a/ has the least shit quality on 4chan and this isn't to show off.
Clearly you don't browse many other boards.
>>
>>1533552
>/a/ has the least shit quality on 4chan
I think you meant /qa/
>>
>>1533552
Will it still get posted every day until we like it?
>>
Didn't they already do that?
>>
>>1534022
Yeah, several times.
>>
>>1533792
If there isn't a naruto/bort, dragonball/gocuck, or hero academy thread up, then I'll shitpost in other threads.
So they certainly do something.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.