[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with this new generation of internet users' irony?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1492750673405.png (148KB, 288x268px) Image search: [Google]
1492750673405.png
148KB, 288x268px
/qa/, hear me out. Recently, I have interacted with some users who are new to the internet, and it seems they're all about irony. I think this ironic meme culture has gone too far. They're quite intriguing actually, and I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on these experiences I have had I'm about to describe, it's quite the phenomenon, so here it goes: I have shown to be from a first world country, but they claim me to be from a third world country, the irony being they are third worlders themselves. I have shown to speak Japanese, but they claim me to be an EOP, the irony being they are EOPs themselves. I have shown to have superior taste, but they claim me to use shitty boards, the irony being they are on a shitty board right now, as you read this! So what is it with this new generation of internet users obsession with being ironic? I don't get it. Is it a mental disability of sorts unique to young kids in their 20s and teens? What do you think?
>>
More delicious EOP rage. いっただっきまーす〜
>>
based schizo
>>
L
L
L
L
>>
>>1527022
I /qa/, are to internet, interacted it phenomenon, have all experiences has intriguing here new too think what Recently, hear quite far. these the out. like gone thoughts had to goes: to with have hear users your it's about on they're have seems about the this actually, They're I'm are I meme quite ironic irony. me and describe, and who some so culture I I it I'd
>>
File: 1351223146345.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1351223146345.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>1527022
>>1527040

read you So what this! now, of as on don't the do mental they unique right Is claim board have their think? kids shitty to but are teens? me internet being you this users I superior it being a shown ironic? young shitty sorts to it generation I irony What of with and obsession taste, a use get it. to boards, new have with themselves. is disability 20s in they
>>
File: 1421384818200.jpg (13KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1421384818200.jpg
13KB, 251x242px
>>1527471
>>1527022

superior think? your interacted third but in have too they have I being to generation it phenomenon, I'd read mental being don't shitty they is out. being be third worlders teens? ironic?
of have me speak far. what claim of from a hear and to all I it. this! a are irony have shitty me seems but about the users I from new they here as thoughts me some shown world are EOP, experiences claim Japanese, like to What I who boards, they intriguing to irony irony to obsession it their hear get country, EOPs you I to me it's Recently, to to 20s shown they with what young irony. with I'm the these and gone

quite they themselves. the to they're being an users this are themselves. describe, internet, sorts internet unique claim on goes: on meme I use but think with kids the now, are a They're ironic first disability country, board world has the taste, are right culture you be actually, this have to had and So a new have so shown do it Is it I quite about /qa/, be
>>
File: 1431532760518.jpg (105KB, 807x794px) Image search: [Google]
1431532760518.jpg
105KB, 807x794px
based schizo
L
L
L
L
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.