[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the people we're supposed to ``respect''...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1426554567499.jpg (93KB, 716x663px) Image search: [Google]
1426554567499.jpg
93KB, 716x663px
These are the people we're supposed to ``respect''...
>>
File: 1500902473182.jpg (114KB, 567x555px) Image search: [Google]
1500902473182.jpg
114KB, 567x555px
different times
>>
>>1526896

Old /b/ was packed to the brim with shit like this, nostalgia just causes most people to forget it (and a lot of the people who talk about old /b/ these days are just newfags LARPing as oldfags).
>>
>>1526896
seems like they were having fun
>>
>>1526896
Yes.
Times change and things look different through the filter of each era.

Here are a few examples of how the modern internet is going to look to kids 10-20yrs from now:
>waaa you used an incorrect joke
>I'm actually angry and obviously trying REALLY hard to change the behavior of others on the internet, but I'm going to post this "smug" image to pretend I'm actually laughing
>I spend all day every day posting in threads I hate trying to dictate and influence the "culture" of this site
>I know you posted that to be humorous, but let me take this opportunity to fucking write an essay about why its not funny
>let's analyze the humor of 4chan from 2004 and compare it to our superior humor today which is composed of nothing but pre-approved "memes" which I can insert into any situation and KNOW it's funny because it has stood the test of time instead of coming up with something original

But of course, trends also change and even go in cycles.
Younger generations are probably going to think you all were annoying whiny babies who tried way too fucking hard to fit in on anonymous sites like you actually think anything you do here matters or is going to be recorded in some history book or something.
>>
The thing is, OP, internet wasn't avaiable until the 2010s in the third world, which is why /qa/ subhumans glorify an era they have never experienced.
>>
>>1527000
Did you experience it anon? Because I'm pretty sure you didn't, which means you're the only one here claiming to know something you actually don't.
>>
>>1526896
Respect board culture you shit eating limp wristed "he does it for free" shilling shithead who thinks everyone must confirm to my world view faggotry. Lurk more or kill yourself already shekelburg.
>>
Yeah, people having fun and not filled with outrage or activism. Maybe you should try it sometime.
>>
4chan is stupid.
>>
>>1528461
i can't imagine the kind of human who would visit 4chan because he thought it was a place of vast intelligence
>>
File: WELCOME_by_moot.png (7KB, 742x64px) Image search: [Google]
WELCOME_by_moot.png
7KB, 742x64px
>>
>>1529156
why did moot become a faggot
>>
rip world2ch
>>
File: ye olde rabbit meme.jpg (145KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
ye olde rabbit meme.jpg
145KB, 1100x619px
>>1526896

Hmm, It's almost like references and memes somehow aren't as funny when you're not with their clique and analyzing it from a decade later.
>>
>>1526896
>>1526919
Looks pretty innocent and fun, what's the problem, desuka? Not enough irony, pretentiousness and politically charged agenda in the posts?
>>
>>1530601
The cat one is actually pretty funny still.
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (112KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.jpg
112KB, 864x717px
2004: underage kids post memes for fun
2017: underage kids seriously meme something into existence
That's the difference.
>>
File: 1502493213199.png (169KB, 626x689px) Image search: [Google]
1502493213199.png
169KB, 626x689px
>>1531747
Hey bot-age.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.