[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

subculture only thrives in opposition to something. enjoy the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pom-poko-tanuki-balls-parachute.jpg (46KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
pom-poko-tanuki-balls-parachute.jpg
46KB, 450x320px
subculture only thrives in opposition to something. enjoy the frogs; when they are gone, your friends will turn on each other
>>
I have been a sworn enemy of you shitters from day 1 and will continue to fight until you get bored and leave.
>>
File: 94a05aa7beee2046601d5c632367f449.png (896KB, 1409x1200px) Image search: [Google]
94a05aa7beee2046601d5c632367f449.png
896KB, 1409x1200px
>>1525977
Lol dumbass. I created my Hibiki persona specifically knowing I'd be hated.

Don't forget. You're here forever.
>>
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1525983
>from day 1
lol, you sure about that?
You hated him when he was just another semi-common image saying "Feels good man"?

Also I'm pretty sure I heard he was posted on /jp/ even long before that just in the form of Boys Club comics. Did you hate him all the way back then?

I'm actually pretty sure you never hated him, even now you probably don't.
In fact you don't even hate 100% of the people who are behind it, because that would require that the people posting him exhibit all the traits you hate 100% of the time. Which is honestly quite a silly assumption to make.

Therefore what you really oppose are a subset of the users posting those images, and because of specific traits of those users which for some reason you prefer to completely associate with an image and do battle with that image across 4chan rather than actually tackling head on that which really bothers you.
>>
>>1526603
Man, I bet you thought you were fuckin' awesome when you typed that, but really...
>>
>>1525977
About fucking time, threads where /jp/edos bully /a/utists for slights I don't even comprehend were my fucking favourite before the frogshitter brigade showed up.
>>
>>1526010
Don't forget. You're an autistic virgin forever.
>>
>>1527006
You seem genuinely pissed off about something.
As if it's not even organized activism anymore, just rage against a group that refuses to conform.
>>
>>1527018
>just rage against a group that refuses to conform.
That's your forte.
>>
>>1525977
As if we need frogs to stop bitching at eachother.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.