[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am asking, just how ... ???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.png (1MB, 1085x1085px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1MB, 1085x1085px
I have seen idiots using Google Translate to fake speaking Japanese.
I have seen newfags and cancerfags roleplaying as /jp/sies and oldfags.
I have seen avatarshitters and their circlejerks.
I have seen normalfags discussing topics they shouldn't even know.
I have seen inane shitposting and spamming.
I have seen third world subhumans and their broken English.
I have seen images and "memes" being reposted over and over.

But I have never seen all of it so tidely compacted into one small board.

Just how did this even happen?

What is it about /qa/ - Question & Answer that attracts the worst possible cancer of the internet?
>>
Why are EOPs so perpetually steamed?
>>
please go away
>>
At least we're not 8gaggers who post in idol generals.
>>
>>1525877
>said the person who bumped the thread
>>
Yeah I fucking hate that Trevor guy pretending to be a /jp/ oldfag.
>>
who quot
>>
File: H&K G3 7.62.jpg (1MB, 1280x2324px) Image search: [Google]
H&K G3 7.62.jpg
1MB, 1280x2324px
>>1525876
Kill yourself Brazilian monkey. You don't know how to use basic particles and resorted to falseflagging as soon as you got called out on it. And now that we are here you make shit up, kill yourself. You are fucking cancerous. You are the worst possible creature nature can possibly, physically conceive. You are a fucking turd. Just kill yourself. You make the world a much worse place by thousands of orders of magnitude simply by existing. Just fucking kill yourself. You and your Irish friend and all other cancerous existences that inhabit this internet village of evil & misery. You belong in Hell. Shoot yourself in the head you mentally handicapped 85 IQ subhuman monkey who can't into Japanese. You are fucking cancer. Kill yourself already. Die. Begone from /qa/ and 4chan.
>>
>>1525871
But have you ever seen a vagina?
>>
>>1525871
>I have seen normalfags discussing topics they shouldn't even know.
Imagine the kind of person you would have to be to write something like this.
>>
>>1525893
日本語で書き直してくれたまえ
>>
>>1525894
wtf is a v*gina
>>
>>1525893
Is this a real post?
>>
>>1525871
大丈夫ですか?
>>
THE KR*UT
THE KR*UT
THE KR*UT BUTT IS ONE FIRE
FIRE
WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHERF*CKER KR*UT BUTTHURT
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1525871
based concernbro
>>
>BUTTHURT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.