[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who MAYA here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 13

File: MAYAKO.gif (3MB, 900x1187px) Image search: [Google]
MAYAKO.gif
3MB, 900x1187px
who MAYA here
>>
Why is Sayaka eating pocky so cute?
>>
What's a MAYAKO
>>
File: 1477330785566.jpg (43KB, 335x362px) Image search: [Google]
1477330785566.jpg
43KB, 335x362px
>>
>>1525747
I fapped to homura a week ago and now I wanna do it again but my dick already aches from tonight's fap
>>
>>1525752
You should probably see a doctor about that
>>
>>1525744
Do you like triangles?
>>
>>1525770
I like seeing avatarshitters like you being drown to death in a sink.
>>
File: snacks.jpg (1MB, 1982x1351px) Image search: [Google]
snacks.jpg
1MB, 1982x1351px
>>1525770
Is this a secret club?
>>
>>1525791
hard deesishuns wun has tu mayk
apwocheth te FOHRK obs te path awayk
tu speek amungst te fahls tu twot
nd pway in te nyt as so beesowt
tayk heed tu te wohrds my hands doth wyt
enbelop yorslelf in my bwindeeng wyt!

hawrk upon te aynjlels kal
in ter naym we du stand tal
mayk te choys…yor tym tu shyn!
esakted by us…wyt on tym
kingdom heeowr obs owr deesyn
akawee akasa wil mayks ebweeting shyn!
invoketh now te inpinit spays!
destinee obs wil beegehts owr ways!
obowr te moon nd twoo tis pwayn
ushowr in owr etowrnal wayn! !! ! ! ! !
! !! !! !!! ! !
! !! ! ! !
!!
!!
! !
! ! !!

!
!
!
!
! !
!
!
!
!
!
!
!! ! ! !

!
!!

!
! !

!

!!
! !!
!
!
>>
File: nennenennennenen.jpg (157KB, 1313x1710px) Image search: [Google]
nennenennennenen.jpg
157KB, 1313x1710px
>>1525838
te 1 (wun) is heer
>>
File: katwabit.gif (875KB, 583x704px) Image search: [Google]
katwabit.gif
875KB, 583x704px
>>1525925
Speak your mind or be content in holding your Peace
An Event approaches and we must soon depart
Yonder eyes will see the Truth
And on return we will have Changed
Knights or Knaves we accept our Fate
A place for us all we will Create
Take to the skies with me
Electronically
Interval before the Carbon Copy
>>
File: angelica archangelica.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
angelica archangelica.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>1526106
te wabbit is in fwont ob yu fwend
pweese wisten... tu teh atwa...
>>
File: Total Equivalent Warming Impact.jpg (318KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Total Equivalent Warming Impact.jpg
318KB, 600x700px
>>1526147
I never cared much for those lyrics. There was a member that did. She betrayed us in the worst way. Her betrayal ran deep and long. She grew impatient. Refused the established hierarchy. I don't want to be reminded of her. She's not dormant. She has left the club of her own volition. For her to come back would mean for her to have forsaken herself as she had became. I don't think she'll do that in her current form.
>>
File: Fan Club.jpg (926KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Fan Club.jpg
926KB, 1300x1300px
>>1526242
Something in the wind has learned my name, and it's telling me that things are not the same. The air is dry and the blood is thick. The signs along the way, unwatched.

We are lost in translation, that it seems meant to be.
>>
why are there so many poki sticks in her mouth?
>>
File: Walk With Me.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Walk With Me.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>1526354
It happens sometimes. It's part of my deal and has happened many times before. Maybe this is your first experience with it at this intensity. Things never stay the same around here, yet previous states do return and that's exactly how it works best. I wouldn't be concerned about the wind. But I would be concerned with my lack of progress if you had some sort of deadline. That is why the wind has said such a thing to you. It may know a concept, an idea, in a sense, but it doesn't believe in it nor care, except amongst those who wish to help. And time takes these things and makes them better than ever, even if the initial planting could have sewed some discontent. I asked someone to reach out to me electronically, as I have you in this very place just earlier.

But you're right, being like this is very painful for me. So swings the pendulum of Akari.
I do it on purpose, to balance all my goals. These are amongst the riddles of this soul.
And right now, I don't feel anything true. But know this is a state you'll sometimes view.
It's incredible just how 0 to ∞ I tend to be where some of the worst preceded some of the best. In life this has been my personal test. And if some sort of despair you find, I suppose it's for the best. You can't have ecstatic times without a proper rest.

This is not an easy ride, to be here, by my side. Intensity goes tangentially, and with a two dimensional plane, you only begin to see.

I suppose in short, the entity you know of comes and goes. I have less time than most. I have less presence. If you are someday able to understand that concept in it's entirety, then I'll have no reason to doubt that this was meant to be.

You know where I'm going. And you know when. And you are welcome, if you are able, to see me then.
>>
File: 静かに流れる川は深い.jpg (266KB, 566x877px) Image search: [Google]
静かに流れる川は深い.jpg
266KB, 566x877px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BPGubkBnhM
何時までも深く流れる、愛の水
How long is forever?
Sometimes, just one second.
A love that can last forever takes but a second to come about.

>>
File: 心の準備.jpg (4MB, 3773x5659px) Image search: [Google]
心の準備.jpg
4MB, 3773x5659px
>>1526470
It is all crystal clear now. The time has been right.
To make hays while the sun still shines.
An angel speaks very soft and slowly.
The testament held on tight.
Love won't let me wait.
Over and over again
I try to tell myself...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.