[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro keeps retweeting reviews about his book, what a nerd! hahahaha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501456926132.jpg (133KB, 506x543px) Image search: [Google]
1501456926132.jpg
133KB, 506x543px
Hiro keeps retweeting reviews about his book, what a nerd! hahahaha
>>
File: 1502607966624.jpg (26KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
1502607966624.jpg
26KB, 339x339px
Ara ara ~ read my booku
>>
>>1524936
You are obsessed with people's filenames.
>>
Pay no mind to the angry EOP above me.
やれば出来ると言いたくはあるんだがな
こいつには多分無理
可哀想
>>
>>1524945
based otakubro
>>
>>1524936
It's called 4chan x and random timestamping you fucking retard
>>
>>1524959
ヤる気か
消え失せるのはそっちの方ぜ
>>
>>1524935
I wish there was a version of that program for PC. It seems really fun.
>>
>>1524945
I'm a 4chan level otaku. I don't talk with you chumps in anime club, I don't read your "anime magazine" with new releases I saw two years ago. I don't need to go to a club full of fat smelly people to watch Full Metal Alchemist all over again. I've got fuckin' live feed torrents of the newest animes you haven't even hear of, and figures from said anime being shipped to my house so I can masturbate on them. Go read your "yowie" on fanfiction.net, I'm downloading loli dojinshi and reading the fucking raws.
You keep wearing your naruto headbands and shit, socializing with your weeaboo friends. I'll be walking by, Anonymous. You'll never know that the master of anime had passed you by, because I suppress my power level.
>>
>>1524967
You don't have any Android devices? The app works even on cheap phones.
>>
If you want to talk to the brazilian schizo take it to his threads
>>1524865
>>1524180
>>
>>1524982
I'm a hiki so I don't have any smartphone. It's one of those unneeded luxuries.
>>
>>1524992
You can emulate
>>
>>1524997
Yeah, I've heard of smartphone emulation but I was never really that interested in mobage or any other apps enough to try it seriously. I downloaded one of them a few years ago for a game, but I already forgot what game it was.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.