[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1463437186484.png (93KB, 470x468px) Image search: [Google]
1463437186484.png
93KB, 470x468px
Circlejerkers are so well invested in their superfluous personas that for every post they see they will try to guess who must have made that post in their extensive catalog of tripfaggots and avatarshitters who they lick the balls of. It just doesn't occur them some posters might be anonymous. With that said why is this phenomenon much more prevalent on /qa/ than in other boards? Are all users here part of a social ball licking hierarchy of sorts?
>>
didn't read lol
>>
>>1524546
Show me those balls
>>
lol this guy is a monkey
>>
>>1524573
>>>/int/78362364
>>
don't reply to me monkeyboy
>>
>>1524598
Nice proxy.
>>
A foreign culture has to fight much harder when a board is built on a very solid foundation.
The reason why /qa/ will go back to being pre-April quality as soon as people forget about it is because this circlejerk you see is actually a very powerful culture created as a direct resistance to those who try to break it.
/qa/ evolves in response to those who try to break it.
What you are simply complaining about is how impossible it is to insert /r9k/ or /pol/ undertones into this board.
>>
>>1524606
Is that a squid or a kid?
>>
>>1524606
What kind of shit is this? How can you write such a long reply and yet it lacks any substance despite its length? Did you copy-paste it from somewhere else? Surely a 60 IQ baboon like yourself can't come up with wordy texts like this. Where did you get it?
>>
>>1524610
It's a squidkid.
>>
>>1524603
Proxies have been banned from 4chan since 2008-2010. You fucking idiot. You are so paranoid you dismiss the slightest possibility someone might not belong to his imaginary circlejerk.
>>
File: 6323520a14ed4e17fe09480a8dff44b1.jpg (819KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6323520a14ed4e17fe09480a8dff44b1.jpg
819KB, 1200x1600px
>>1524615
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.