[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qa/ lifestyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1502814888863.png (332KB, 629x739px) Image search: [Google]
1502814888863.png
332KB, 629x739px
How come do /qa/ users get to play with their circlejerk the whole day? Do they not feel ashamed for it? Would you not assume that if they had any half decent lives, they would engage in other activities, such as the ones they claim to do? Is role-playing with buzzwords and anime avatars they just found very recently everything tht do the whole day? Could you be they live in their parents basement? And is it true they analljy masturbate with electric teeth brushes? So many questions... But definitely no doubt /qa/ subhumans are certainly one of the most disgusting creatures of this planet.
>>
I've been partying nonstop for the last 3 days get a life loser
>>
>>1524501
Fuck off from this board shit eating mongoloid.
>>
File: 2b9f41cf84777310e419e2162550397b.jpg (102KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
2b9f41cf84777310e419e2162550397b.jpg
102KB, 744x1052px
>>1524505
What have you done for /qa/?
I know i did much and people like my threads so fuck you you floorlicking slime
>>
>>1524516
Nobody likes your threads you attention whoring faggot. You post nothing but useless crap that has already been posted to death. You are a clueless autist who is embarrassing himself and unfortunately you can't realize that quite well. I can recognize you by your typing patterns you disgusting circlejerker. Fuck off from this board once and for all because nobody but your boot licking circlejerkers wants you here. Take this shit to trash where it belongs. And consider making your parents happy as well by killing yourself, ceasing the endless wave of disappointments in their lives you have become. Slime.
>>
>>1524527
Get
A
Life
>>
>>1524531
If you are going to keep acting like they faggot you are being you might as well start posting pictures of your assymetric testicles so we have more material to make fun of you.
>>
This guy is a brazilian monkey with an insecurity complex that leads to angry outbursts. He's not exactly new to /qa/, but he was gone for a while.
You can poke fun at him, but he gets boring fast so you'll eventually just tune him out like everyone else.
>>
>>1524537
I have always made fun of subhumans like South Americans and Slavs because they are the greatest shitposters in the whole of the internet, so I don't know where you got the idea I'm a monkey from, or that I have been gone for a while, but in any case you're the losers who will fuck off. You have no business in this board normgroid cancer.
>>
basted angry teen
>>
>>1524552
You should play Russian roulette with a pistol.
>>
>>1524542
>I have always made fun of subhumans like South Americans and Slavs because
... you have an insecurity complex. Dance in circles for me, monkey.
>>
>>1524558
Why do you assume I must be part of your imaginary circlejerks?
Giving names, meaning etc to most things is a trait of autistic people.
It must be truly a harsh reality to face this board is not the fantasy you make it to be.
>>
>>1524563
Dance, monkey, dance! You've got that jungle rhythm!
>>
>>1524568
Why are you a roleplaying attention whoring faggot?
Are your parents aware of the behaviors you display on online forums?
Do you also give fruits, tools and other inanimate objects personas like you are doing right now?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.