[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advertising on /o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170815-174954.png (321KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-174954.png
321KB, 1080x1920px
>Hiroshima Nagasaki allows 1 meta thread per board
>someone makes a thread about a general on /o/ that violates global rules
>deleted in under 30 minutes
Really gets that noggin joggin, doesn't it?
>>
>Hiroshima Nagasaki allows 1 meta thread per board
he doesn't
>>
>>1524464
He does. I wish I had that screencap
>>
>>1524469
that screencap is like a year old and was taken out of context, people only spam that screencap as an excuse to bitch and shitpost about their board
>>
>>1524456
I got banned last week for posting in another thread that was talking about /osg/ scamming people and using a mod/janitor to hand out bans that were not justified.

There's a serious problem on that general, the owner of the general, "Brayn" owns a store, so does inb4chan, they are working to stop people from finding out there's a mod protecting them so they can continue to hawk their same designs since 2015 for lots of money.

They even blacklisted Denlin from cardrugs, one of the worlds best sticker designers and most successful stores because they didn't like him.

Project Hoon came in around February 2017, and he's been relentless is putting out /osg/'s bullshit since then.
>>
>>1524472
Still doesn't explain why mods allow a general that blatantly disregards global rules to live for literal years
>>
>>1524482
if you really care about this problem then you can directly contact the mods on IRC
>>
>>1524456
>>1524472

Look at this thread, also taken down:

http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17714261

Does nothing but talk about the fact that he got scammed out of tens of dollars for trusting a supposed "trusted" vendor on /osg/. The vendor is also Notori who has apparently taken hundreds of orders for $10 or $20, some even $50 or $60, and just disappeared.

Shitboxmeme is the owner of the pastebin that protects these assholes. Inb4chan is the trip of the guy who owns WATRacing, he had someone named Trolly get mysteriously "banned" and the next day he had a shop open, with a brand new set of stickers. His shop has always been at the top of the pastebin ever since.

Many believe he's the one that's a janitor or a mod protecting /osg/ from being taken down, he just ignores reports probably.
>>
>>1524485
Brayn pls
>>
>>1524488
throwing baseless accusations on a hidden board isn't gonna solve your problem, directly contacting the mods probably will
>>
>>1524493
They didn't do shit for years even after plenty of people complained
>>
>>1524496
answer me this: have you contacted the mods on IRC? have you used the https://www.4chan.org/feedback page? no one here is a mod.
>>
>>1524493
Contact mods on IRC? I remember someone did that, then someone from inside the IRC leaked screenshots in the thread, and the mod who is on /o/ protecting this general deleted the threads

Then the next thread made, now had a pastebin instead of just listing the websites like before.

>>1524493
These are not "baseless" accusations. These are questions. Why is some topic of discussion instantly stifled, like Notori scamming people out of thousands of dollars, or the moderator handing out unjustified bans to get people to quiet down? How about everything that Project Hoon posts gets instantly nuked? I'm talking within minutes. However someone posts a girls vagina on /o/ (a blue board also) and that can stay up for hours on end?

>>1524499
Yes, people have contacted the mods, but then when the mods were contacted, the people from /osg/ who are vendors went in there after the screenshots leaked, and started changing the conversation.
>>
>>1524456
Fraudulent. Surely this can be taken to court no?
>>
>>1524503
If a mod is taking you seriously, you can take the matter to PM, where it can't be derailed. If you're not being taken seriously, that's a separate problem.
>>
>>1524456
>stickers you wouldn't be caught dead having on your car if you're not a retard
Actually, this thing just reads like a vendetta against itasha, in which case you're a phenomenal shitter and I hope you stay banned.
>>
>>1524512
This problem has never been taken seriously in the last 2 years

>>1524511
PayPal buyer's protection, assuming they didn't use the "give money to family and friends" option
>>
>>1524515
Hentai titties man, on your car in public
>>
>>1524512
When I had contacted the mods, one of them was working on it, but it wasn't the mod that could do something, so I made a big statement for the mod outlining various problems. Then, the people from /osg/ talked to a mod who had more power, that mod proceeded to ban me from the IRC, so I couldn't even continue my conversation with the other mod because they got to this mod first, and had me banned. This mod is also likely the mod protecting them, as on /o/ we don't have strict moderation, but anytime dissent is voiced about /osg/ scamming or unfairly treating people, a mod and janitor show up right quick, within 5 minutes, and start banning people who voice dissent, and also delete threads, like clock work.

Tell me that isn't fishy?

>>1524515
I love itasha, the point is, these are slap stickers. They are stopping anything short of anime tities and cum on panties from being allowed.

Hoon made this sticker that just says "Hoon Responsibly" and he got so much shit for it, because it wasn't "creative", however, lots of people started buying it, that's when he started getting reported, and banned.

They actually reported him for advertising, and somehow the mod listens, but when others report them, not a peep.
>>
>>1524523
Reddit tier moderation desu senpai
>>
>>1524523
>so I couldn't even continue my conversation with the other mod because they got to this mod first, and had me banned
You can't be banned from PM. I have no idea who these mods are, but if you trust the "first mod" or whoever the fuck he was then he might be able to give you an explanation.
>>
File: 1502832590876.png (54KB, 1334x346px) Image search: [Google]
1502832590876.png
54KB, 1334x346px
>>1524493
>>1524499
>>1524511
>>1524512
Just look, some next level fuckery is happening in that general

>>1524528
I was banned, then kicked, and this happened when I wasn't specifically speaking to the other mod, so now I can't access the IRC channel right, so I can't even enter to find which mod it was, I believe the name started with an a

aalm or something like that.
>>
>Auto Sticker General #275

> Previous thread: >>17694606

> >List of Vendors and Social Media
> http://pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

> >/osg/ FAQ
> http://pastebin.com/vaEgettv

> >What is this thread for?
> A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

> >Currently looking for:
> >An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
> Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, /o/ club names, etc.)
> Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
> Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

The first post is literally nothing but an advertisement for only the stores they deem by some power they believe they have.

Last time a mod issued a warning with the mod flair, and the day after that, they took out all the links and put them into a pastebin. before, it was just link after link of their stores.

This is the current thread: >>>/o/17717245
>>
>>1524533
>2017
>not keeping IRC logs

The only four-letter mod whose name starts with a I can think of is asan, who hasn't been a mod for 6 months now.
>>
>>1524571
Rip
>>
>>1524571
I'm keeping logs now, I made 3 backups, on 2 different clouds and also on protonmail.

Fuck it. I'm going ham. Even gonna use Tor.
>>
>>1524521
so? are you american by any chance?
>>
>>1524734
Nah. It's still cringe as fuck no matter where you are in the world
>>
>>1524781
This. That's not even what I'm talking about though, it's just totally unfair what they're doing to people lol
>>
>>1524781
>cringe
Nothing indicates a complete absence of thought as much as someone who uses this word as an actual criticism.
>>
>>1524786
neck yourself, desu, you're so cringey for calling out cringey as a cringey word
>>
>>1524515
He is. It's a guy named Hoon. He's a massive butthurt shitter who has a vendetta against everyone in that general for being ostracized for terminal bad taste, normie shittery, and the inability to take criticism.

I'd tell you to ask /o/ directly rather than believe the shitter spreading his autism to other boards, but it tends to do more harm than good with the resulting huge amount of shitposting.

>>1524734
He's a pajeet.
>>
>>1524849
Brayn is the pajeet
>>
>>1524849
>resulting huge amount of shitposting

Right, so when people ask about Hoon, everyone starts shitposting in his favor.

> that makes him wrong

neck yourself bud

>>1524892
>no new releases since 2015
>jewing people on pricing
>blacklisting legitimate vendors
>cant afford to pay for insurance on his acura integra
>spends money on girls he cant get to pose for stickers

very pajeet.
>>
>>1524929
>legitimate vendors
Okay, Hoon.
>>
>>1524480

Project Hoon came around in February 2017, and he's been a relentless sperglord since then. He samefags threads to death, threatens to use his parents' money to get people shut down, and threatened to sue people over joke reviews they leave on his Facebook page.

He's highly concentrated Indian autism, but instead of it being focused on "show bobs" and "show vagine" it's focused on being accepted by a group on 4chan that doesn't like him.

Just watch, I'll get a reply defending Project Hoon that will be written in the third person because he thinks nobody knows it's him if he doesn't use his trip and writes in the third person.
>>
File: 1472297047060.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1472297047060.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
Why the HELL would you come to /qa/ to complain about moderation?
>>
>>1525220

OP is autistic as fuck and will complain to anyone who'll listen about how the big mean /o/ board won't accept him and his rabid sperg-fests.
>>
>>1525220
Because mods won't delete the thread here
>>
>>1525255
this

>>1525110
>>1525210
>>1525231
>>1524849
>>1524786
>>1524734

These people are all /osg/ and a few posts are literally samefagging.

This is what we deal with, they literally admit that Hoon did nothing wrong, but they think they're on some sort of high horse. Pathetic fucking neets, need to neck themselves into the abyss with their disgusting pedophile tier stickers.
>>
>>1525255
This, if they won't do anything about the bots or the spam I think that's a sign.

Then again, there are rare times they do step in, but there is no way to predict that.
>>
File: Capture 8152017-2056.jpg (23KB, 448x228px) Image search: [Google]
Capture 8152017-2056.jpg
23KB, 448x228px
>>1525298

>samefagging
Nah Hoon, that's your thing.

If /osg/ is just pathetic neets, then why are you so desperate to be accepted by them?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.