[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you own a Dakimakura /qa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1495583303647.png (491KB, 848x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495583303647.png
491KB, 848x527px
Do you own a Dakimakura /qa/?
>>
I own some 60 or 80 covers plus 20 inner pillows and some 3 being shipped currently unlike the casual piece of shit role-playing faggots of this board who think they're entitled to post here. They should go to hell. And what a fuckig piece of shit thread this is. Blogposting normshit thread.
>>
File: 1500565665279.png (269KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500565665279.png
269KB, 1200x1200px
fuck off with your eceleb shit
>>
>>1523735
How do you know that's an E Celeb huh? Maybe this isn't the board for you normalshitter.
>>
>>1523728
I would if they made official dakimakura of characters I like, I only like official products, not really into doujins or fan made products and all that stuff- I know some people might don't like that opinion but w/e
>>
>>1523738
It's a YouTube video of a talking head. 100% of these videos are e-celebs.
>>
>>1523741
How do you know? Do you use YouTube? Despite there being countless alternatives with better algorithms, none of Google's privacy issues and much more content? I recommend being more careful, you might not know it but in every detail you reveal your normalcy and how much of a braindead idiot you are. This is not the right board for you.
>>
>>1523748
>How do you know?
It could be a reviewer by a non e-celeb, but he's named "Prince Hubris", so he has adopted an identity.

>Do you use YouTube?
Yes.

>Despite there being countless alternatives with better algorithms, none of Google's privacy issues and much more content?
Are you the person roleplaying as an otaku? What web content do you use? If it's Nicovideo exclusively, you're a joke.
>>
>>1523734
>>1523738
>>1523748
Are you the guy who claims to be a "tru-otaku" and denounces "ironic weeaboos" but doesn't understand Japanese, and instead of admitting it copypastes Japanese posts from /int/?
>>
>>1523751
I use nico douga a lot but mostly for MMDs, and etc. As an actual otaku I do save those and only use the platform to save it. I use mostly other platforms but I don't like to spoon-feed cancerfags. And its funny for you to call me roleplayer. I'm going to tell you something. I took down a circlejerk thread that has been on /int/ for 4 years in one week. It's over. I didn't spam or use bots or whatever. They tried moving their general to /bant/ then to /b/ but it didn't work and now they're off from 4chan on their Skype chat. I would say that is impressive. And it serves as a warrant to what will happen to this sewer soon. As someone else said I'm a distinct personality. You probably will take this not seriously as you don't take anything seriously. But I'm being as serious as the pain you would feel from an silver spear slowly piercing from your anus all the way to your throat. I hate circlejerker and cancer in general. I will sleep now. I sleep early. But you're fucking earned.
>>
>>1523758
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are making things up. I asked you why speaking in English and told you to come at me with everything you have. YOU copypasted those things from int and then started calling me American, as if I was such a subhuman. The thread is up and you were in it. I won't take the effort to link it here but if anyone bid interested they can check it. How embarrassing really.
>>
>>1523777
So you use a video downloader exclusively and don't interact with the community in any way? Does this make you superior? How do you even find new videos if you don't use the website itself? And do you simply ignore all material posted to YouTube by organizations and creators that you follow?

>I took down a circlejerk thread that has been on /int/ for 4 years in one week.
Congratulations. I can only imagine the people who give a shit.
>>
>>1523735
it has 600 views
>>
>>1523777
hue hue hue hue
>>
>>1523785
どんな手でこの俺を欺こうともがいても無駄さ
なぜなら俺わ日本
>>
>>1523788
>interact with the community
Don't you feel shame for saying these things? On this site? Normalfag piece of shit. If I wanted to "interact with a community" I wouldn't be on the internet in the first place. The thing is I don't want to interact with anyone because all people are like you, treacherous bitches full of hate, disdain, double standards, unwillingness to understand, no manners or respect. I'm merely playing your game right now and God you fucking suck at it.
>I can only imagine the people who give a shit.
I do. Which is why I did it. They were victims of raids of numerous other websites before I came and wrecked havoc. I suspect it will take a month or two for you to fuck off from here because I'm hunting big game here. But you will give up at one point. People just get bored and leave.
>>
>>1523803
>Don't you feel shame for saying these things? On this site?
4chan is a community. The content you conusme is created by communities. You have drunk the retard kool-aid.

>People just get bored and leave.
I've been posting here for much longer than you've been roleplaying as an otaku who doesn't have any otaku interests and spends his time engaging in imageboard warfare instead.
>>
>>1523812
4chan isn't a community because it's anonymous. In a community there are individuals. Here there aren't. Weren't you the poster complaining about the use of the expression "imageboard culture" in another thread? Anyways. I'm not going to let you just insult me as roleplayer. You are the roleplayer, not me. You don't know what the word otaku means. You think it's a badge you wear. If you were truly something that not a casual why would you even be here with cancer? You're cancer yourself. I'm gonna kick you out. I don't let this kind of shit just pass. Don't make fun of me just because I'm not doing it now. I'm posting from a toshiba phone. Some time soon I'll get to my computer and in less than three months you'll flock away. Do you think the pony fuckers were something? The freeze? They weren't. I read people say "we have gone through much worse before, no way a retard can stop our circlejerk" all the time. And they were never right. This is my bye bye for now. I'll leave but don't sleep comfortably because you'll feel a lot of stress very soon.
>>
>>1523844
>4chan isn't a community because it's anonymous.
Retarded no-true-Scotsman shit. moot has always referred to the site as a community. It's written right there in the FAQ.

>Weren't you the poster complaining about the use of the expression "imageboard culture" in another thread?
The fact that you deny that individuals exist in one sentence and immediately try to identify an individual in the next sentence is laughable. But no, that wasn't me, even if modern imageboard culture has gone to the dogs.

>You think it's a badge you wear. If you were truly something that not a casual why would you even be here with cancer?
There is nowhere on the internet that is not cancer. For example, we have you, a dime-a-dozen angry LARPing retard.
>>
>>1523854
I'll suck your cock and bite it. I want you to call me your bitch and stiff your hairy legs against my face.
>>
>>1523777
>As an actual otaku

wow so bubble tea @ maidcafe
>>
File: 1478786691738.png (108KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
1478786691738.png
108KB, 700x673px
>>1523728
No, I don't.
>>
File: GoBackThere.png (3MB, 1000x717px)
GoBackThere.png
3MB, 1000x717px
>>1523844
You are not a true otaku. How many figures do you own? How many dakis? Mousepads? Dollfies? How many hours of anime a day? How many hours of JRPG, rhythm games and etc a day? How many chapters of manga a day? What's your 10 favorite light novels? How much have you played Blue Reflection Arcade Prototype? When did you acquire your Japanese citizenship? Oh? What was that? Ah. So you are not really an obsessive but just roleplaying all along. And it's my fault that I am pissed to see cancer wanting to wear a bootleg badge. You better enjoy your board full of Slavic and South American subhumans. Maybe you are one yourself given your notably poor English. Enjoy sharing a board with other frogposters, roleplayers, avatarfags and all kinds of cancer. Normally I would order you to suicide to restore your honor but you are the kind of people who just insults someone for being a virgin (as if that was an insult) and blatantly admits to "toy" with people who are mental. Therefore I assume you don't have any honor to restore and giving you the order to seppuku would be a dishonor of my part. Consider having your life sparred coward. This is definitely the last time I will post in this thread. Any further posts are falseflags. GTH cancer.
>>
Hello Shawn
>>
>>1524308
fuck off retard
>>
>>1524310
t. shawn
>>
File: 1489430514189.png (459KB, 500x500px)
1489430514189.png
459KB, 500x500px
No i dont
>>
I don't but I want to
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.