[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people just supposed to be happy with their genetics? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 6a3f4dd8ee30dfd3b26c01c53c108313.png (450KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6a3f4dd8ee30dfd3b26c01c53c108313.png
450KB, 648x1000px
Are people just supposed to be happy with their genetics? Is it a mental illness to want bigger breasts, or to be taller? I feel everyone would say "yes" if it were about certain aspects but not others, so clearly there are unwritten rules here.
>>
Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your personal thoughts. Stop posting this crap. You should feel bad about this. You should feel anxious and embarrassed for making these threads. What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>1523584
These are the kind of stuff I rather not to think about because you can't do anything about it, maybe surgery but that's weird and I've seen black people on the internet wanting to be white writing depressing posts about how they will never get the girl they want because they don't like em, kinda like me with some Japanese girls that don't want gaijins, this can get pretty dark desu
>>
>>1523616
Hmm here's an idea. Why don't you just kill yourself? You won't have children and your genes are shit. Society can only benefit from the destruction of your genes.
>>
>>1523623
You seem very mad. Are you mad? You don't have to be. This is a board for posting thoughts on the internet. Looking at things on a device that 100 years ago wasn't even a dream. On a service many don't have. Go with it lad. Quit being rude.
>>
>>1523679
Im not being rude. You're just making shit questions and shitposts. Do you know how I know you are a newfag? Because you think this is rude. You should go away.
>>
>>1523584
>not wishing to be a little bit taller
>not wishing to be a baller
>not wishing to have a girl because it would be good and you would call her
>>
>>1523584
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1523960
I am not going to lie, I was aware making this thread that select explicit terms like "dysphoria" have extreme associations that as you've demonstrated renders discourse impossible here, but I thought I'd check whether we could talk the difference between breast envy and wanting shark teeth and to what degree we are expected to be satisfied with the coincidence of ourselves.
>>
>>1523969
>the difference between breast envy and wanting shark teeth
Just think about it for a minute. Nobody has shark teeth, so there's nobody to be jealous of. Unless you want to be a shark.

>>1523697
Rude.
>>
>>1523974
Shut the fuck up piece of shit. Nobody cares if it's rude or whatever the fuck you think this is. There's a grave and a hole in a graveyard just waiting for you. You belong there not here fuckingasshole
>>
>>1523976
Rude.
>>
>>1523584
>Are people just supposed to be happy with their genetics?
Yes, otherwise you're committing a sin, not being happy with how god made you would be defying god.
>>
>>1524014
Fuck off you idiotic piece of shit nigger mud sewer tarantula. Your mother regrets not aborting you.
>>
>>1524014
What do you mean when you say "God"?
>>
File: T_T.jpg (15KB, 212x257px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.jpg
15KB, 212x257px
>>1524030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfOyk9XXnQc
>>
>>1523584
yes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.