[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to watch all the anime before one dies, if one is 21?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 111.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
Is it possible to watch all the anime before one dies, if one is 21?
>>
I once saw a guy who had watched 20% of anidb, so I think so.
>>
What is your fucking problem? Do you have Downs Syndrome? All it takes to answer that question is to Google how many anime there are and multiply by 12*21 and concert all those minutes into hours. You'll see the answer to that stupid question. Next time, please use Google before acting like a clown.
>>
>>1523491
How long did that take him?
>>
>>1523494
Anon, I would still need estimates for how many anime are made each season and if that number is set to increase or decrease; that is of course untop of knowing how many anime currently exist. Also I am not saying the person dies at 21, but that they start watching all the anime at 21.
>>
>>1523513
Yeah he was being rude, also why do you want to know? There's a database on MyAnimeList I think.
>>
>>1523516
Curiousity. Does MAL list their definition of anime and is there is any already compiled information about how many anime episodes are made each year over anytime frame?
>>
>>1523531
>Does MAL list their definition of anime
they do, but now that I remember there is a lot of anime ¨pending request¨
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=515949&show=0#post2

I don't know about everything else, honestly i'm tired goodnight
>>
>>1523541
Oh, well thank you.
>>
>>1523490
I used to spend 12 hours a day watching anime because I was young and depressed. Trust me, after a few hundred series you're not going to able to watch mediocre anime anymore, only the finest CGDCT will do.
>>
>>1523516
Anonymous was not being rude. It's just that OP expects to be sponfed like the faggot he is and that's the kind of treatment faggots who want to be sponfed should get. And you should feel embarrassed as well for being the devil's advocate. I'm sad to see this is the quality of /qa/ as it is.
>>
>>1523642
As far as the questions asked in /qa/ go this one is downright quality. The typical question asked in /qa/ is exceedingly retarded.
>>
>>1523646
No it isn't. I'll give you an example of a good question, see:
Do you know you are retarded?
Because most retards don't and apparently this could be one of these cases.
I am not kidding you.
Would you consider yourself somehow different from normal people? Like do you have any uncommon interests, do you have difficulties socializing, etc?
Asking yourself these questions helps you realize you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>1523653
Your questions are fucking stupid.
>>
>>1523661
Don't give him attention, this guy is clearly mentally ill and is shitting up other threads as well
>>
>>1523671
Do you know you are retarded?
>>
goddang I can't believe I'm 23
>>
>>1523830
ok grandpa
>>
File: 1352213462417.jpg (36KB, 420x312px) Image search: [Google]
1352213462417.jpg
36KB, 420x312px
>>1523837
you're gonna get it kid
>>
>>1523855
Do you want to know how I know you area subhuman spic?
>>
>>1523895
Why not just shut up? I think you'd quickly start hating yourself if you realized how repulsive your posts are. See what I mean?
>>
Nope, it'd take over 100 years.
>>
>>1523490
>>
File: .jpg (334KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
334KB, 850x1202px
>>
>>1523490
I remember someone posting the calculations on /a/ about it and apparently it's technically doable (would take around 30 years if I remember correctly), but the problem is all the anime that is unavailable because it was only screened once or was lost in time, etc.
>>
>>1526516
Found the thread:
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/154270559/
>>
Do it!
>>
>>1527807
^_^
>>
>>1523490
>>
>>1523490
>>
>>1523490
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.