[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your AOTS so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1492037473814.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492037473814.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
What is your AOTS so far?
>>
probably made in abyss
>>
>>1515927
God, I hate that artstyle. I hear good things about the manga/anime but I just hate looking at it.
>>
>>1515927
Still "New Game"
I've been busy so I haven't been hunting... Maybe I'll check the scores tonight.
>>
>>1516384
It is really not bad, at all. Lots of loli artists tend to draw grotesque faces to I presume mimic how real little girls are ugly, but this anime draws them cute, still, even if not generic safe loli concept art #89463
>>
I've had Knights & Magic and Made in Abyss on my rss feed all season but I havent watched any anime in 2 months.
>>
>>1516902
>Knights & Magic
Is that good?
>>
File: image.png (737KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
737KB, 1200x1600px
PP
>>
This show has been very relaxing.
>>
>>1517845
GUYS

SHE ATE THE FOOD

AND THEN SHE SAID IT WAS GOOD!!!!!!
>>
>>1517914
>SHE ATE THE FOOD
>>
I'd like to watch a cooking show about a belimic chef who at the end of every episode vomits his dishes into a toilet.
>>
File: fargo_304_0361r_-_h_2017.jpg (164KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
fargo_304_0361r_-_h_2017.jpg
164KB, 1296x730px
>>1517916
Fargo S3
>>
>>1517924
How significant?
I'll consider watching the season anyway.
>>
>>1515927
Aots bump
>>
Surprise AOTS
>>
Kemono Friends
>>
I started watching Princess Principal today and I think it may end up being mine, depends on how much of Made In Abyss will be adapted.
>>
>>1520714
The latest episode of Princess Principal stuck out as really good, it was mostly the turn for an emotionally deep story that made it stick out. It was well enough put together in my opinion despite not really fitting with the rest of the episodes.
>>
>>1520714
>>1521676
>With the discovery of a mysterious substance called "Cavorite", Albion was able to construct a fleet of airships that made Albion the dominant power in the world. However, after the London Revolution, the country was split between the Kingdom and Commonwealth of Albion.

The "spy action" series follows five girls in 19th century London, a city within the Albion Kingdom divided into east and west by a large wall. The girls serve as undercover spies working for the Commonwealth who are enrolled as students at the prestigious Queen's Mayfair school. The girls make use of their individual abilities to remain active in the underground world of disguise, espionage, infiltration, and car chases.
Seems interesting.
>>
>>1516923
No, it's complete trash. Don't bother.
>>
>>1517785
i caught up on that last night. it's kind of cool—i like the john le carre vibe—but im worried its going to end up sad and edgy
>>
>>1521676
Yeah, I liked it a lot too.
>>1523401
Generic isekai shit?
>>
>>1525365
Bot-3rl, so here we are again, you stealth bumping and me pointing it out.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.